Page 1141 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 141641104110911131113911401141114211431151119112411641 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    So I lost track of how many other people told y'all that the Trump ban was not COVID related, but it wasn't. This is apples and oranges. The Trump Africa bans were another extension of his "muslim" ban. Yes, that started in 2017, but it was ongoing until repealed by shitheel Biden.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...n-six-n1142231

Here's an article posted in 2020, about Trump adding African countries to his anti terrorism ban.
    This is like shooting fish in a barrel... how that work out for Biden again? It's like people just listen to the labels the media place on someone, instead of actual circumstances or facts that might actually apply. Such as the situation being discussed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d28_story.html

"Biden administration to remove Yemen’s Houthi rebels from terrorism list in reversal of Trump-era policy"

and what happened 9 months later following Biden's decision....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...houthi-rebels/

"Yemen’s Houthi forces breach U.S. Embassy compound, detain local employees"

But yea.. it was all because Trump hates black people. Fucking morons I swear.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-28-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Canada has their own Rachel Dolezal!!! Shit had me rolling laughing lol.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    This is like shooting fish in a barrel... how that work out for Biden again? It's like people just listen to the labels the media place on someone, instead of actual circumstances or facts that might actually apply. Such as the situation being discussed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d28_story.html

"Biden administration to remove Yemen’s Houthi rebels from terrorism list in reversal of Trump-era policy"

and what happened 9 months later following Biden's decision....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...houthi-rebels/

"Yemen’s Houthi forces breach U.S. Embassy compound, detain local employees"

But yea.. it was all because Trump hates black people. Fucking morons I swear.
    AAAAAND WHOOSH! That's the sound of the goal posts moving again. Suddenly you care about the ramifications of what Biden did to Trump's policy, rather than whether it's hypocritical of Biden to have called Trump's ban racist.

You, again, have me confused with a Biden supporter. Biden sucks ass. I'm not going to defend most of what he does. But I will call out your stupid propaganda when you post it.

You can lie and tell me that you cared about the poor US embassy the whole time, if you want. I won't believe you for a nanosecond. It was not brought up a single time until I very obviously disproved what you thought was going on from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    AAAAAND WHOOSH! That's the sound of the goal posts moving again. Suddenly you care about the ramifications of what Biden did to Trump's policy, rather than whether it's hypocritical of Biden to have called Trump's ban racist.

You, again, have me confused with a Biden supporter. Biden sucks ass. I'm not going to defend most of what he does. But I will call out your stupid propaganda when you post it.

You can lie and tell me that you cared about the poor US embassy the whole time, if you want. I won't believe you for a nanosecond. It was not brought up a single time until I very obviously disproved what you thought was going on from the beginning.
    ? Are you losing your mind or what?

You didn't disprove anything... Biden and his supporters are 100% hypocrites on this issue... and I've brought up the Embassy before.

So not sure what point you're trying to make. You keep doing you though, dumb as it is. I'll just keep posting what Biden and Democrats have said before, and their hypocrisy.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7. Default

You didn't disprove anything... Biden and his supporters are 100% hypocrites on this issue... and I've brought up the Embassy before.
    It sure is tough getting through to you folks some times. Gee whiz. So.

The video that you posted. Is about the supposed hypocrisy of Biden banning travel to Africa because he called Trump doing it xenophobic etc.

That's what we've been discussing. The whole time. I didn't see a mention of the embassy between the video and your previous reply to me.

It is a flawed premise. Biden and Trump restricted travel for different reasons. Biden did it for a valid reason; to stop the spread of a new COVID variant. Trump did it as part of a supposed anti-terrorism travel ban.

I don't care if you think Trump's ban valid or not. I don't care if you think Biden was wrong for calling Trump xenophobic or for criticizing his later COVID-related travel bans. It doesn't matter. Biden is a wet chode.

I'm simply saying this:

It is not hypocritical. The two travel bans were for completely different reasons. If they were both for COVID, you'd be right. If they were both for security, you'd be right. But they are different bans for different reasons. CONTEXT MATTERS!!!

So not sure what point you're trying to make. You keep doing you though, dumb as it is. I'll just keep posting what Biden and Democrats have said before, and their hypocrisy.
    The point I'm making is that you're being intellectually lazy and enabling the downfall of your fellow man. You're posting complete bullshit, then lazily defending it by dismissing any criticism as craziness or stupidity. Wake the fuck up man!

This is exactly the type of behavior that got "Politics" to the state that it's in today. I'd much rather be cooperating with you and discussing cool compromises that work for everyone, but no. People on both sides have to drink SO deeply of the kool-aid that any dissent is INSANITY.

Don't y'all ever get tired of just calling everyone you disagree with stupid or crazy? I mean, really. What are the odds?

You can’t even make this shit up anymore.

Remember how the WHO shamed everyone for referring to the China virus as the “Wuhan virus” because China has all of them in their pocket?

Then the WHO basically said they will start assigning Greek letters to variants of concern of the China virus because people had a hard time saying the scientific name which resulted in many people simply calling the virus by the name of the area where it was first discovered, which is apparently mean and racist.

Apparently they didn’t realize at the time that one of the letters happens to be spelled “Xi”, the same way the current dictator of China spells his name. So what did WHO do when a new variant of concern came around and the letter “Xi” was next in line to be used? Why they just skipped right over it and went straight to “Omicron.”

Seriously why is any country other than China funding this shit organization?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-29-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And lasted until Biden repealed it in his first month in office dipshit. Trump's executive order Executive Order 13780 was repealed by Biden under Presidential Proclamation 10141
    Ok oh, so you're saying that Biden is racist and xenophobic now due to the travel ban he just implemented, but he wasn't racist before when he was crying about Trump's travel ban. Right? If not, then please elaborate and be specific.

Let's also not forget about this gem you posted from factcheck.org, because iT sAyS fAcT rIgHt ThErE iN tHe NaMe!!!!

Trump said Democrats “loudly criticized and protested” his announced travel restrictions, and that they “called me a racist because I made that decision.” Trump is overstating Democratic opposition. None of the party’s congressional leaders and none of the Democratic candidates running for president have directly criticized that decision, though at least two Democrats have.
    ^ Remember when you said this was true?

Are you going to admit that factcheck.org is wrong and/or full of shit? Or are you going to double down and move the goalposts again like we already know you will?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You can’t even make this shit up anymore.

Remember how the WHO shamed everyone for referring to the China virus as the “Wuhan virus” because China has all of them in their pocket?

Then the WHO basically said they will start assigning Greek letters to variants of concern of the China virus because people had a hard time saying the scientific name which resulted in many people simply calling the virus by the name of the area where it was first discovered, which is apparently mean and racist.

Apparently they didn’t realize at the time that one of the letters happens to be spelled “Xi”, the same way the current dictator of China spells his name. So what did WHO do when a new variant of concern came around and the letter “Xi” was next in line to be used? Why they just skipped right over it and went straight to “Omicron.”

Seriously why is any country other than China funding this shit organization?
    A quick search reveals the reason for the name skips(plural...they skipped Nu as well for reasons that should be obvious) is that Xi is a common surname. It's the 332nd most common surname in China, so it would be the equivalent of naming it the Craig Variant with names from the USA. Not sure I buy that explanation, honestly.