Page 430 of 436 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4352

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Chief of Staff Kelly has called Whitaker Trump's "eyes and ears" (spy) inside DoJ.
    Whitaker has been giving Trump briefings and updates on the Mueller investigation.

Now Trump says he doesn't know Whitaker..

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Chief of Staff Kelly has called Whitaker Trump's "eyes and ears" (spy) inside DoJ.
    Whitaker has been giving Trump briefings and updates on the Mueller investigation.

subpoena subpoena

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's just like Comey all over again. The same people who were crying and personally blaming him for Hillary losing and saying he should lose his job were suddenly aghast and shocked when Comey lost his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's just like Comey all over again. The same people who were crying and personally blaming him for Hillary losing and saying he should lose his job were suddenly aghast and shocked when Comey lost his job.
    And vica versa.. GOP was saying he's a great FBI director and then Trump fired him and they were all like "he sucked"

The left is just more.. dramatic about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And vica versa.. GOP was saying he's a great FBI director and then Trump fired him and they were all like "he sucked"

The left is just more.. dramatic about everything.
    Maybe, I never really cared about Comey one way or the other. He always just seemed like another FBI director to me. Until he was fired that is, then he decided it was his time to become a quasi celebrity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Maybe, I never really cared about Comey one way or the other. He always just seemed like another FBI director to me. Until he was fired that is, then he decided it was his time to become a quasi celebrity.
    I lost confidence in Comey after the Hillary probe. After he said all that stuff about her and then "Oh yeah, no charges recommended."
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I lost confidence in Comey after the Hillary probe. After he said all that stuff about her and then "Oh yeah, no charges recommended."
    Yeah that didn't make sense to me either. He gave this long speech sure as shit making it sound like he thought she had committed a crime then he stated something like "No prosecutor would file charges."

His job wasn't to decide whether or not a prosecutor would file charges, it's to determine if he thinks a crime had been committed. The whole thing seemed shady, with Lynch leaving it up to the FBI to decide if charges should be brought, it's not the FBI's job to determine if charges should be brought, that's a prosecutor's job. Why didn't they have a special investigation decide whether or not to bring charges against Hillary? How come no one that Obama appointed recused themselves from making this decision?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-09-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And now, looking back.. it's obvious it was purely political.

He should have been fired years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post