Page 420 of 433 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4321

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Broward County is about to pull it off again with mail in and/or early votes.

https://enr.electionsfl.org/BRO/Summary/1985/

https://floridaelectionwatch.gov/FederalOffices
    How is it that every election recount.. it only seems to help the Democrat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's always been that way. He dips his toes into the political threads to remind us how much of a partisan hack he is. And when he gets called out on being a hypocritical bitch, he tucks tail and goes away for a few months.

Rinse / repeat.
    More like a hazmat suit. I exit before it dissolves from the toxicity.

As for your video, Tgo01, I watched it last night. It doesn’t show what you think it does. So, I assume you’re swallowing the WH’s line, thus the link debunking it.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh he was most certainly fired.
    No.

You can say "yea, Trump was going to fire him.. so he turned in his resignation", but legally, he resigned.
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    More like a hazmat suit. I exit before it dissolves from the toxicity.
    You literally might have more self awareness issues than even time4fun.

At least she acknowledges she's biased. So far, only you and Androidpk have made that type of bullshit claim.

Grats. I didn't think anyone could be less self aware than time4fun. If we had a belt for that type of achievement, you would definitely be in the title match.

5. Default

No.

You can say "yea, Trump was going to fire him.. so he turned in his resignation", but legally, he resigned.
    You can't hand someone a resignation letter, tell them to resign, and call it anything but firing. And it's looking more and more like Whitaker's appointment is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    As for your video, Tgo01, I watched it last night. It doesn’t show what you think it does. So, I assume you’re swallowing the WH’s line, thus the link debunking it.
    I didn't ask you if the video I linked shows anything, I asked you to tell me with a straight face it's sped up and that it's the video Paul Watson linked to. Since you love fallacies so much what you are doing here is a strawman fallacy.

And it's looking more and more like Whitaker's appointment is illegal.
    Of course it is because it's Trump.

So when are you going to tell me the video I linked is sped up and is the same video Paul Watson linked?

You can't hand someone a resignation letter, tell them to resign, and call it anything but firing. And it's looking more and more like Whitaker's appointment is illegal.
    The President asked for his resignation.

Sessions wrote a resignation letter and gave it to the President.

From a legal standpoint, Sessions quit his job. The President didn't fire him.

This isn't an opinion. This is the law.

Once again, you are wrong.

9. Default

The President asked for his resignation.

Sessions wrote a resignation letter and gave it to the President.

From a legal standpoint, Sessions quit his job. The President didn't fire him.

This isn't an opinion. This is the law.

Once again, you are wrong.
    You might want to learn how the law works instead of spending so much time stalking and harassing people on the internet.

You might want to learn how the law works instead of spending so much time stalking and harassing people on the internet.
    So when are you going to tell me the video I linked is sped up and is the same video Paul Watson linked?