Page 414 of 433 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4321

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #4131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Admit you're a worthless scumbag of a human being and that Acosta actually laid his hands on the woman. Why can't you just admit this? Is it because you just got finished saying I "swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale" when it turns out you're the one who swallowed the outrageous lies from the leftist media? I bet you didn't even watch the video first before making such a wrong accusation did you? You just relied on what the "news" TOLD you to think.

    How utterly useless you are.

    This all reminds me of Bigworm watching a video of someone being punched and hit on the head with a flagpole and declaring "I don't see any crimes being committed."

    You all with Trump Derangement Syndrome are convinced your eyes and ears are lying to you.
    Ad hominem. Failure to observe visible evidence. Mistaken premise. Tu quoque. Assumption. Unsupported conclusion. Ad hominem. False analogy. Projection.

    You're glowing.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 11-08-2018 at 12:24 AM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  2. #4132
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Are you serious? Your slow-mo video shows their arms crossing as she tries to take the mic from him. If you think this is assault, it's just a sign of how egregiously distorted your views are. Moreover, claiming that this is assault utterly disrespects the true victims of assault. Words matter. Use them better.
    HAHAHAHA.

    Wait let me get this straight. You will believe Ford with absolutely ZERO corroborative evidence but when Tgo1 shows a video of Acosta pushing this poor defenseless woman aside...that's ok?

    You are a moron. Like seriously.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 11-08-2018 at 12:24 AM.

  3. #4133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    That's assault.
    The Democrats here won't even admit Acosta made contact with her. It's truly a sight to behold.

  4. #4134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Ad hominem. Failure to observe visible evidence. Mistaken premise. Tu quoque. Assumption. Unsupported conclusion. Ad hominem. False analogy. Projection.

    You're glowing.
    So when you going to admit you were wrong and that Acosta did in fact touch her? I'm not asking you to admit it was assault (but it was), I'm asking you to admit that Acosta made contact. Don't believe your own eyes anymore? Gee, I wonder why that could be.

    Oh by the way, what you're doing now is actually a perfect example of an ad hominem; not commenting on my arguments at all and instead attacking my character. Glad to see you are capable of making ad hominems, too bad you're shit at actually recognizing them.

  5. #4135
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,343

    Default

    The issue I see is that when the President is in the room and doing a press conference, when he tells you that you are done, you are done. If you think Obama or Clinton would have put up with all the crap Acosta has done, you are sorely mistaken. Acosta is a punk ass bitch and has been pushing the petulant child act for far too long, it is about time Trump flat shut him down. Maybe he can cool off and grow up a bit then the Whitehouse can consider letting him back. He is almost as bad as Piers Morgan in the metrosexual whiny bitch department.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 11-08-2018 at 12:29 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  6. #4136
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The issue I see is that when the President is in the room and doing a press conference, when he tells you that you are done, you are done. If you think Obama or Clinton would have put up with all the crap Acosta has done, you are sorely mistaken. Acosta is a punk ass bitch and has been pushing the petulant child act for far too long, it is about time Trump flat shut him down. Maybe he can cool off and grow up a bit then the Whitehouse can consider letting him back. He is almost as bad a Piers Morgan in the metrosexual whiny bitch department.
    If a conservative reporter ever acted that way to Obama...CNN would have sharted its pants.

  7. #4137
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    If a conservative reporter ever acted that way to Obama...CNN would have sharted its pants.
    The reporter would have immediately felt so much guilt and remorse that they would have committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head twice.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  8. #4138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The issue I see is that when the President is in the room and doing a press conference, when he tells you that you are done, you are done. If you think Obama or Clinton would have put up with all the crap Acosta has done, you are sorely mistaken. Acosta is a punk ass bitch and has been pushing the petulant child act for far too long, it is about time Trump flat shut him down. Maybe he can cool off and grow up a bit then the Whitehouse can consider letting him back. He is almost as bad a Piers Morgan in the metrosexual whiny bitch department.
    Acosta is worthless. Just check out his useless Twitter feed, it's full of dumb tweets like "I asked the president this completely insane and dumb question from 2 miles away and he totally ignored me! RESIST!"

    Or he's making statements in the form of a question then acting shocked when people tell him to sit down and shut up.

    Remember the time Acosta thought the words on the Statue of Liberty were somehow US immigration policy? He was a nobody in the era of Obama, he had like a hundred followers on Twitter, but he started "asking tough questions" of the Trump administration and suddenly he has hundreds of thousands of followers and now all of the publicity has gone to his head.

    His Twitter profile used to have a picture of himself as the Twitter profile pic (which is fine and makes sense), but the header on his profile was not one but TWO different pictures of himself. 3 fucking pics of himself as his profile on Twitter. The dude is a prime example of a narcissist.

  9. #4139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.



    But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.
    I've watched this a few times. You can see him pointing and her reaching across his arm to grab the mike away at which point he brings his hand down briefly to stop her. She initiates contact with him first and he only touches her for less than a second, and with only one hand. Why you keep saying he put his hands on her is very inaccurate. How this constitutes assault in anyone's mind to me is crazy.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

  10. #4140
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,053
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The mounting evidence that Democrats are being radicalized.

    In this video CNN defines white males as not being people:



    Now let's refresh on what has been said by members of PC and the GS community.

    "Great news, white people are dying off" ~ cwolffs' comment when linking an article about white baby boomers passing away.

    Another Democrat expressing their vengeful glee that poor white people were wiped out by a natural disaster.

    Multitudes of community Democrats dismissing mob rule, rioting, assault and attempted mass assassination by people that label themselves anarcho communists.

    Wishful thinking that the world would be a better place by the removal of people of faith.

    Constant negative labeling of anyone with dissenting thoughts.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •