Page 412 of 433 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4321

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #4111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck you fortybox and fuck you tgo. Eat shit. Fuck civility.
    I'm sure the cowardly piece of shit Briarfox will be along any minute now to tell you to act more civil.

    Oh, right, Briarfox already proved what a worthless, partisan, hypocritical hack he is, much like yourself there, SHAFT.

    Glad to see so many Democrats defending an absolute worthless human being such as Acosta for placing his hands on a woman like that. You all put on a great act pretending to give a single shit about women but when it comes to old, rich, white men who happen to be Democrats abusing women you all suddenly look the other way. I couldn't be this much of an absolute sack of shit of a human being even if I tried. Kudos for being good at something, SHAFT.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 11:53 PM.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm sure the cowardly piece of shit Briarfox will be along any minute now to tell you to act more civil.

    Oh, right, Briarfox already proved what a worthless, partisan, hypocritical hack he is, much like yourself there, SHAFT.

    Glad to see so many Democrats defending an absolute worthless human being such as Acosta for placing his hands on a woman like that. You all put on a great act pretending to give a single shit about women but when it comes to old, rich, white men who happen to be Democrats abusing women you all suddenly look the other way. I couldn't be this much of an absolute sack of shit of a human being even if I tried. Kudos for being good at something, SHAFT.
    Acosta never once touched her..

    Kudos to being an unwavering Trump sycophant, that's some serious commitment. I've always thought you were a zealot but these past 2 years you've really let your crazy fly.

  3. #4113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    That press conference was a trainwreck and he fired the AG less than 24 hours after the midterms.
    Good. Bring on the weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  4. #4114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Acosta for placing his hands on a woman like that.
    Wow, you've drunk the Kool Aid. The evidence is right there in the video that he never once touches her. You've just swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale. There's a partisan hack in the room, but it's not me.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  5. #4115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Acosta never once touched her..
    Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.



    But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.

  6. #4116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Wow, you've drunk the Kool Aid. The evidence is right there in the video that he never once touches her.
    Look at the video I just linked. Why are Democrats such as yourself worthless pieces of shit who don't care about facts? Just answer me one simple question, Briarfox. Oh and why aren't you telling SHAFT to be more civil? Is it because you don't really care about civility and it's just another lame tactic to "win" an argument when you're looking even more like a retard than you usually do?

  7. #4117
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Wow, you've drunk the Kool Aid. The evidence is right there in the video that he never once touches her. You've just swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale. There's a partisan hack in the room, but it's not me.
    He’s trolling. That’s all he does. He’s a lunatic.

  8. #4118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.



    But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.
    Are you serious? Your slow-mo video shows their arms crossing as she tries to take the mic from him. If you think this is assault, it's just a sign of how egregiously distorted your views are. Moreover, claiming that this is assault utterly disrespects the true victims of assault. Words matter. Use them better.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  9. #4119
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Good. Bring on the weed.
    Amen to that!

  10. #4120
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,448
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Glad to see so many Democrats defending an absolute worthless human being such as Acosta for placing his hands on a woman like that. You all put on a great act pretending to give a single shit about women but when it comes to old, rich, white men who happen to be Democrats abusing women you all suddenly look the other way.
    Hahahahaha oh my god

    There's more reach here than that Swetnick allegation.
    Last edited by Taernath; 11-08-2018 at 12:10 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •