Page 421 of 435 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4350

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So when are you going to tell me the video I linked is sped up and is the same video Paul Watson linked?
    When are you going to man up for once and admit you're fake news and you have no problem with the WH spreading fake news to slander a journalist just because they don't like his tough questions?

  2. #4202
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,295
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    When are you going to man up for once and admit you're fake news and you have no problem with the WH spreading fake news to slander a journalist just because they don't like his tough questions?
    When are you going to man up and post the death threats you claimed to have receive?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #4203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    When are you going to man up for once and admit you're fake news and you have no problem with the WH spreading fake news to slander a journalist just because they don't like his tough questions?
    So in other words you're wrong...yet again. No wonder you made such a big deal about "predicting" the Democrats would take the House, take those easy victories while you can. Hey here's another way to up your correct/wrong ratio: go ahead and predict Trump will still be president tomorrow. OMG! Who saw that one coming?

  4. #4204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That's only assault if the reporter was from Fox and that was President Obama.

    Don't play the pussy leftist's game... that wasn't assault at all.
    No, in that case it would be rape.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #4205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    When are you going to man up for once and admit you're fake news and you have no problem with the WH spreading fake news to slander a journalist just because they don't like his tough questions?
    Shut up loser and post some death threats you lying gaping unshaven fish smelling cunt.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #4206

    Default

    Here is Acosta screaming questions at Trump during a White House Easter event while Trump was coloring with children.

    https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/stat...65809364811776

    But yes, let's all act like Acosta is the gold standard of journalism and was unfairly treated. Honestly I think Trump and the White House showed amazing restraint by taking this long to kick his ass out. He's nothing but a "resister"/protester disguising himself as a legitimate journalist.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So in other words you're wrong...yet again. No wonder you made such a big deal about "predicting" the Democrats would take the House, take those easy victories while you can. Hey here's another way to up your correct/wrong ratio: go ahead and predict Trump will still be president tomorrow. OMG! Who saw that one coming?
    I predict you'll still be a right wing extremist tomorrow with a penchant for angry outbursts. How's that for an easy prediction.

  8. #4208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I predict you'll still be a right wing extremist tomorrow with a penchant for angry outbursts. How's that for an easy prediction.
    I predict you will never produce a shred of evidence to back up any of the many obvious lies you keep pulling out of your time4wrecked flaccid asshole.

    I also predict you will suck at everything forever.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-08-2018 at 08:18 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #4209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You might want to learn how the law works instead of spending so much time stalking and harassing people on the internet.
    Irony.

    Trust me.. I've hired and fired more people than you know or have mooched off.

    The only person here saying President Trump fired him from a LEGAL perspective is you.

    And once again, you are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #4210
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Here is Acosta screaming questions at Trump during a White House Easter event while Trump was coloring with children.

    https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/stat...65809364811776

    But yes, let's all act like Acosta is the gold standard of journalism and was unfairly treated. Honestly I think Trump and the White House showed amazing restraint by taking this long to kick his ass out. He's nothing but a "resister"/protester disguising himself as a legitimate journalist.
    I like the one where he's screaming at Kim Jun even though Kim doesn't speak english.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •