Page 137 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

3. Default

When you lose one time4fun... another one sinks to take "her" place.

5. Default

“I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

In recent days, I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president that seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...e-advisers/amp

Several months ago, according to two sources with knowledge of the conversation, former chief strategist Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-11-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    When you lose one time4fun... another one sinks to take "her" place.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

In recent days, I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president that seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...e-advisers/amp

Several months ago, according to two sources with knowledge of the conversation, former chief strategist Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.
    This is seriously something time4dung would have posted. Why are you becoming her? You realize that's retarded, right?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is seriously something time4dung would have posted. Why are you becoming her? You realize that's retarded, right?
    How was I to know criticizing the shittiest president we've ever had would trigger so many morons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How was I to know criticizing the shittiest president we've ever had would trigger so many morons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Welcome to the pc. I see you're new here.

10. Default