Page 844 of 845 FirstFirst ... 344744794834842843844845 LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 8450

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Yep.
    They’re clearly just checking each other’s breath to determine if they should eat another peppermint or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They’re clearly just checking each other’s breath to determine if they should eat another peppermint or not.
    And reaching around for that hot "piece of ass".

3. Default

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTweets View Post
    Dude stop, they get it. The Parkfaggots, Methheads, and TgN0’s of the world know he’s a complete fraud and douchebag. But the token bones they get thrown every year which they (incorrectly) believe is making threm richer is all they need. Fuck the other guy, let them die.

Deep down inside you’re talking to selfish, self-deluded, and deeply cynical even hateful people who are in reality unhappy with their lives. You will never convince them to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post
    Dude stop, they get it. The Parkfaggots, Methheads, and TgN0’s of the world know he’s a complete fraud and douchebag. But the token bones they get thrown every year which they (incorrectly) believe is making threm richer is all they need. Fuck the other guy, let them die.

Deep down inside you’re talking to selfish, self-deluded, and deeply cynical even hateful people who are in reality unhappy with their lives. You will never convince them to the truth.
    Eat a fart, back.

We broke you. Now you don't even bother trying to hide it.

Hey, how about you tell us a story about how you are destitute in San Francisco because no one can afford a house there... and then come back and claim you own multiple homes and now live in Virginia?

Mr. I haven't had a raise in 3 years because I push a mop.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTweets View Post

Gosh what a coincidence that they both happen to be logged on at 4am and browsing the PC.

This totally isn't the same retard replying to himself or anything...
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We broke you. Now you don't even bother trying to hide it.

Hey, how about you tell us a story about how you are destitute in San Francisco because no one can afford a house there... and then come back and claim you own multiple homes and now live in Virginia?

Mr. I haven't had a raise in 3 years because I push a mop.
    Actual footage of him at work mopping:

This is how you make good memes.

This is...well this is something else...

https://twitter.com/Mike2020/status/...079848960?s=20

This is something a 5 year old thinks is clever and shows their dad who in turns pats the kid on the head to get them to go away, yet this is an actual ad from a Democratic candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is how you make good memes.

This is...well this is something else...

https://twitter.com/Mike2020/status/...079848960?s=20

This is something a 5 year old thinks is clever and shows their dad who in turns pats the kid on the head to get them to go away, yet this is an actual ad from a Democratic candidate.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-14-2020 at 08:22 PM.