Page 292 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 1922422822902912922932943023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Dude, his sig is exactly like when people sign internet petitions and do nothing else. I saw a petition to the Chinese Government asking them to stop allowing the killing of dogs for food. The fucking Chinese Government doesn't give a fuck that your valley girl bitch ass signed an internet petition. It just makes people feel good, as if they are doing something.
    It's the equivalent of saying, "Thoughts and prayers." after a shooting or some other tragedy happens.

www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com

Know what's even gayer than saying, "Thoughts and prayers" though? When they get extra lazy and are just like "Prayers"

Howcome they never just say, "Thoughts" though? Discriminating against thoughts is racist.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-06-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's the equivalent of saying, "Thoughts and prayers." after a shooting or some other tragedy happens.

www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com

Know what's even gayer than saying, "Thoughts and prayers" though? When they get extra lazy and are just like "Prayers"

Howcome they never just say, "Thoughts" though? Discriminating against thoughts is racist.
    Some people are cool and send good vibes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Some people are cool and send good vibes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why are you still posting here if you don't care? Are you fucking retarded?
    Or is he Ganalon????
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There you go again trying to hard. I swear there isn't a day that goes by that you don't mention me here, if not twice or more. Didn't know you cared so much. Stop trying so hard. Stop being creepy. Change your diaper. Have a nice day.
    When you are the #1 contender for the belt which you held for years.. you should expect people to be mentioning you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Feel free to explain how that's a gotcha game. It's a pretty cut and dry example of racism, and you know it. You just won't acknowledge it because you're full of shit. If I'm mistaken, please explain how what she said wasn't racist. This isn't a gotcha game. I seriously wanna know how people who think like you do process this shit in such a way that you manage to convince yourself that nothing racist was said. Because literally the only other option is that you're just full of shit.

This one hurt your feelings, didn't it?

It's not my fault that you only pretend to have a problem with white supremacy but in reality only have a problem with it when it involves someone you dislike or disagree with, and you throw a tantrum whenever you're called out on it.

All the crybaby responses in the world that you can muster up won't change that fact.

You don't "resist white supremacy," you just have it written in your sig.

I'm open to hearing your opposing viewpoints on this matter, and am very interested to know what would make me wrong about this. But we all know you'll either just not respond, or you'll respond with more crybaby deflection because you're incapable of being intellectually honest.

Make a compelling fact based argument as to why I'm wrong and why Kimberley Johnson's tweet isn't racist and I'll stop posting here forever.
    Wow. You've really lost touch with reality. You are painting an image of someone in your head that you hate then pretending that you are actually addressing them here. Why so wound up? Why are you losing your shit over this?

Wow. You've really lost touch with reality. You are painting an image of someone in your head that you hate then pretending that you are actually addressing them here. Why so wound up? Why are you losing your shit over this?
    deflecting, as expected.

8. Default

Wait- is the argument they're making here that you are actually fine with white supremacy, but you pretend to hate it when it's convenient?

Because that's some deep irony.
    Last edited by time4fun; 07-06-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Wait- is the argument they're making here that you are actually fine with white supremacy, but you pretend to hate it when it's convenient?

You can call it "irony" all you want, but it doesn't make it any less true.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

lol @ your rep