Page 390 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 2903403803883893903913924004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 16577

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Ben Shapiro is killing it with this Warren news. He said Trump shouldn't keep his promise of giving her 1 million dollars if she could prove she was part Native American, instead he should write her a check for 1/1024th of a million dollars since that's all the Native American blood in her she could prove.

Blog Entries

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Feinstein looks straight out of a horror movie most of the time.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    LOL. Trump. You guys are such a bunch of dick riders you don't realize the irony.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Indian%20Giver

Indian Giver
    Someone who makes a deal/plan/promise or gives a gift to someone. Then, when it is at the other persons advantage/gets what they want/needs to go back on what they said in order to get what they wnat, without regard to the other party, immediately goes back on their word/promise or takes back whatever was given and leaves the other person completley fucked
    Racist.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Trump's exact statement finished with "if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian".

The DNA test showed that someone in Warren's family...six to ten generations ago...was of Native American descent. Six to ten generations ago? Gimme a break.
    Plus Trump did say he would provide the DNA test in which Warren would use for said 1 million dollars. I don't know why the entire media is acting as if Trump backed out of a one million dollar promise, he specifically said he would provide the DNA test in his original speech.

There really was absolutely no upside to this for Warren, well I guess there was because she can rely on the media to lie and distort the truth and suggest Trump said something he didn't.

8. Default

Arrgh what happened to my post? Repeating it here:

Trump's exact statement finished with "if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian".

The DNA test showed that someone in Warren's family...six to ten generations ago...was of Native American descent. Six to ten generations ago? Gimme a break.

But Trump did make the offer (he shouldn't have, but he did), and a donation of roughly $1000 would make the charity Warren mentioned look bad. Let's not put the charity in the middle of this mess. A compromise would seem to be in order.
    Last edited by Candor; 10-16-2018 at 04:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Last edited by Neveragain; 10-16-2018 at 08:06 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984