Page 658 of 703 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 7027

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Some reporter or whatever (I just saw the video but no idea who was talking with Trump) was grilling Trump about how his campaign should immediately call the FBI if someone from a foreign country offers dirt on one of his political opponents. Trump said "I would listen to what they have to say" and the guy shot back "You want that kind of interference in our elections?"

What exactly is this shit? If China had actual evidence, I don't just mean flapping gums, I mean actual evidence to suggest Biden was corrupt and was selling US secrets to Iran, should Trump just say "Nope, not interested"? Like we now prefer to remain in the dark about our politicians just because of where the information is coming from? Or, more likely, we only want to pretend Democrats don't ever do anything bad but we'll accept all of the bad information from any source as long as it's about a Republican. I think it's the latter one.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Heh, I laughed.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Jesus....

Maybe if "he" spent less time watching his "wife" get banged by another dude and attending less "demonstrations", "he" could have found a job where capitalism didn't fail "him"
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus....

Maybe if "he" spent less time watching his "wife" get banged by another dude and attending less "demonstrations", "he" could have found a job where capitalism didn't fail "him"
    On the other hand it's good to cwolff fighting the fight the only way he knows how.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Jesus....

That's the go-to for stone and manafort. Lol. Even manaforts daughter got to hear about her mom getting banged by all the black dudes.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I am constantly baffled when people brag about a 9mm.