Page 417 of 447 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4470

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.

But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.
    I wonder how long before a version comes out with the Brazzers logo after she kneels down.

I don't think Acosta was trying to "put his hands" on her, but at the same time if this was someone from Fox News and it happened at an Obama press conference, the left would be going nuts playing the violence against women card, dude would be fired, tarred and feathered, and probably charged with sexual assault and you'd never hear the end of it.

Last edited by Methais; 11-08-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Are you serious? Your slow-mo video shows their arms crossing as she tries to take the mic from him. If you think this is assault, it's just a sign of how egregiously distorted your views are. Moreover, claiming that this is assault utterly disrespects the true victims of assault. Words matter. Use them better.
    Remember how just a few weeks ago leftists were trying to make Kavanaugh out to be a violent person because he supposedly threw ice at someone at a bar back in the 80s?

You should really make up your minds as to what you consider violence and stop changing it based on whether you like the person in question or not.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Nobody in that video looks competent.

4. Default

Should be noted the video linked by tgo was doctored by Infowars then shared by the WH.

Should be noted the video linked by tgo was doctored by Infowars then shared by the WH.
    Should be noted that you cleaned out someone's account and tried to get someone here fired from their rl job.

Yes, because zooming in qualifies as "doctored". Keep up the great work spreading fake news.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yes, because zooming in qualifies as "doctored". Keep up the great work spreading fake news.
    Speeding up Acosta's actions is what was doctored, you Alex Jones wannabe.

Broward County is about to pull it off again with mail in and/or early votes.

https://enr.electionsfl.org/BRO/Summary/1985/

https://floridaelectionwatch.gov/FederalOffices
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Same thing is going on in AZ. The senate race is like a 15k difference.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Same thing is going on in AZ. The senate race is like a 15k difference.
    I blame voter suppression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.