Page 444 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3443944344424434444454464544945449441444 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes, racist/bigoted old white folk dying off is a good thing.
    See? Briarfox it's time to realize that there are very racist and anti-white elements in your party. Only difference is your side for some reason gets a pass on it.

When was the last Republican politician to run on a platform of white supremacy and won? When was the last time such a politician won and wasn't immediately reviled by the mainstream Republican party at large? When was the last time a Republican politician actively sought to appeal to white supremacists and won?

But you'll sit there and say "Yes yes, white supremacy is an ideology on the right. No no, anti-white sentiment isn't an attribute of anyone on the left" even after you read shit from the likes of Androidpk and cwolff and time4fun. You're disgusting, Briarfox. At least with pk and time4fun we know exactly what we are getting because they make it clear what kind of despicable people they are. While they are despicable at least they are comfortable sharing their ass backwards arguments. You on the other hand are the type of person who buries his head so far in the sand when bad shit happens on your side of the political aisle and you insist your side if pure and good and everything nice while the other side is filled with evil, horrible human beings. Time to face reality, Briarfox.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    See? Briarfox it's time to realize that there are very racist and anti-white elements in your party. Only difference is your side for some reason gets a pass on it.

When was the last Republican politician to run on a platform of white supremacy and won? When was the last time such a politician won and wasn't immediately reviled by the mainstream Republican party at large? When was the last time a Republican politician actively sought to appeal to white supremacists and won?

But you'll sit there and say "Yes yes, white supremacy is an ideology on the right. No no, anti-white sentiment isn't an attribute of anyone on the left" even after you read shit from the likes of Androidpk and cwolff and time4fun. You're disgusting, Briarfox. At least with pk and time4fun we know exactly what we are getting because they make it clear what kind of despicable people they are. While they are despicable at least they are comfortable sharing their ass backwards arguments. You on the other hand are the type of person who buries his head so far in the sand when bad shit happens on your side of the political aisle and you insist your side if pure and good and everything nice while the other side is filled with evil, horrible human beings. Time to face reality, Briarfox.
    Tgo thinks bigots are a race...

Let me know when you’re done building that straw man higher and thicker so I can light it on fire.

All you’re doing is proving over and over that you’re not worth arguing with.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Let me know when you’re done building that straw man higher and thicker so I can light it on fire.

All you’re doing is proving over and over that you’re not worth arguing with.
    Androidpk literally comes right over and says "Yes it's a good thing old white people are dying" to help me prove my point and you're going to sit there and claim I'm engaging in strawmen? Too funny. Briarfox, you're a piece of shit.

I don't give the slightest fuck if someone like you doesn't think I'm worth arguing with. Someone who is so butthurt over words and ignores actual racists right here on the forum because they are from his side of the political aisle, while at the same time bemoaning the evil racists on the right, isn't what I would call a decent human being, so why should I give a shit about you?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Yes, racist/bigoted old white folk dying off is a good thing.
    What are you feelings on racist/bigoted old black folk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. I would never declare all old black people to be racist therefore it's good they are dying off. But for some reason Androidpk and cwolff thinks it's okay to say the same about white people.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    My feelings towards racists/bigots are the same regardless of skin color.

8. Default

Exactly what I was thinking. I would never declare all old black people to be racist therefore it's good they are dying off. But for some reason Androidpk and cwolff thinks it's okay to say the same about white people.
    Except no one said all old white people are racist bigots, you said that. Nice try though, troll.

My feelings towards racists/bigots are the same regardless of skin color.
    Go ahead and say it then. Say "It's a good thing old black racists are dying."

Come on, let's hear it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2018 at 10:29 PM.

10. Default

Go ahead and say it then. Say "It's a good thing old black racists are dying."

Come on, let's hear it.
    You ever get tired of being a bitter troll?