Page 160 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 601101501581591601611621702102606601160 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    No, you probably fill up your bean dribble with milk though.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, you probably fill up your bean dribble with milk though.
    Can't forget the sugar and whiskey.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    People Destroy Keurig Coffee Makers After Company Pulls Ads From Sean Hannity Programs

LOL!

Keuring pulls advertising from a show that protects a child molester so people smash up their machines that they paid money for. Talk about some screwed up values.
    How exactly is the Hannity show "protecting a child molester"?

People Destroy Keurig Coffee Makers After Company Pulls Ads From Sean Hannity Programs

LOL!

Keuring pulls advertising from a show that protects a child molester so people smash up their machines that they paid money for. Talk about some screwed up values.
    Local media connect Roy Moore accuser to Democratic campaigns

This whole thing sounds like such conveniently timed bullshit. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and Moore can eat a sack full of ruptured AIDS balls, but it all just seems way too convenient with the timing + her DNC ties.

Isn't Backlash the one always preaching to wait for the facts to come out? Or does that only apply when it's a democrat or a muslim?
    Last edited by Methais; 11-13-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Local media connect Roy Moore accuser to Democratic campaigns

This whole thing sounds like such conveniently timed bullshit. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and Moore can eat a sack full of ruptured AIDS balls, but it all just seems way too convenient with the timing + her DNC ties.

Isn't Backlash the one always preaching to wait for the facts to come out? Or does that only apply when it's a democrat or a muslim?
    That's not the 14 year old though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

That's not the 14 year old though.
    I guess we'll take Backlash's advice and wait for all the facts to come out. It's just awfully convenient how accusations of decades old "events" start to fly when someone they disagree with politically run for XYZ office, and that the thought of saying something in any of the 4873042 years before just never crossed the accuser's mind.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I guess we'll take Backlash's advice and wait for all the facts to come out. It's just awfully convenient how accusations of decades old "events" start to fly when someone they disagree with politically run for XYZ office, and that the thought of saying something in any of the 4873042 years before just never crossed the accuser's mind.
    The women didn't really want to come forward in the first place, probably because of situations like this where they'd not be believed or get accused of making it up for gain. There are sexual assault accusations flying everywhere right now though, at both sides, so it sounds like more women are starting to speak out.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

There are sexual assault accusations flying everywhere right now though, at both sides, so it sounds like more women are starting to speak out.
    Another accuser stepping forward.

Prominent attorney Gloria Allred says she will hold a press conference Monday afternoon in New York with a woman accusing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual assault.
    A short press release said the accuser is “an Alabama woman who alleges that Roy Moore sexually assaulted her when she was a minor in Alabama.”

It all depends with Backlash. He's rarely one preach "wait for the facts" and usually jumps to really stupid conclusions.. depending on the political scenario and what moveon.org tells him is the "truth".