Page 439 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3393894294374384394404414494895399391439 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Great. I guess that means you're free to push for changes that kill off the other 99.9% of kids with cancer who aren't affected at all by your donations to St Jude.
    You're retarded.

Great. I guess that means you're free to push for changes that kill off the other 99.9% of kids with cancer who aren't affected at all by your donations to St Jude.
    Was the death rate for childhood cancer 100% for non-St. Jude kids before Obamacare?
    Last edited by Methais; 11-19-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Was the death rate for childhood cancer 100% for non-St. Jude kids before Obamacare?
    I mean, St Jude doesn't refuse anyone 18 or younger, unless it is one of the very rare cancers they don't treat, in which case I bet the Shriners do. They treat for HIV and other things too. I don't think Obamacare made a difference for children with cancer because these charities were already handling it. This is, once again, T4F throwing out stupid, unsubstantiated opinion.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're an idiot and obviously don't know what charities are out there.
    Yeah, the charities out there clearly cover the whole problem. I mean, why else would there still be kids dying from lack of treatment?

And for the kids who are just orphaned because their parent died of cancer, who cares?

Calling someone an idiot after saying we're better off without the ACA because of "all of the charities out there" is...a bold move.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, St Jude doesn't refuse anyone 18 or younger, unless it is one of the very rare cancers they don't treat, in which case I bet the Shriners do. They treat for HIV and other things too. I don't think Obamacare made a difference for children with cancer because these charities were already handling it. This is, once again, T4F throwing out stupid, unsubstantiated opinion.
    Well yeah, that's why I wanted her to answer the question, even though she was almost definitely going to dodge it as if it was a payment to help her relative get legal or something while that 10x flaring dildo on the shelf calls out to her.

Thanks for ruining everything. Reported.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

6. Default

Yeah, the charities out there clearly cover the whole problem. I mean, why else would there still be kids dying from lack of treatment?

And for the kids who are just orphaned because their parent died of cancer, who cares?

Calling someone an idiot after saying we're better off without the ACA because of "all of the charities out there" is...a bold move.
    And yet.... if you have a child, you qualify for medicaid. And if you make too much to qualify for medicaid, you qualify for CHIP. And if you make too much to qualify for CHIP, and your child still isn't getting treated for their cancer, the problem is not federal mandates but the fact that you are a monster.

And cancer survival rates for children with medicaid are similar to those with private insurance.

https://www.healio.com/hematology-on...vately-insured

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28891067

So whether you are for or against the Affordable Care Act, screaming "IF YOU DON'T LIKE OBAMACARE ALL THE CHILDREN WILL DIE OF CANCER" is profoundly asinine.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 11-19-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Blog Entries

You obviously don't know the facts. I mean, you're the one that also claimed Blizzard pays 5m a month per WoW server and that Impeachment can be used for things other than crimes. Any child in the US can be treated if they are brought to St Jude's or Shriners, if a child dies because of lack of treatment, it isn't because that treatment was obtainable. And the ACA had ZERO impact on this. You are a fucking retard.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-19-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

I suppose we should reserve judgment until she's finished watching the youtube video tutorial for MS Paint to show us her doctorate in internal medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I suppose we should reserve judgment until she's finished watching the youtube video tutorial for MS Paint to show us her doctorate in internal medicine.
    She'll already have a PhD in MS Paint halfway through that clip.

Blog Entries

LMAO Gelston is pro cancer. What a monster!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.