Page 782 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 2826827327727807817827837847928328821282 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Ex-Hillary Aide Suggests the University of Alabama Lost Because Fans Cheered for Trump

I wonder if she realizes that there were tons of LSU fans there who were also cheering Trump. Or if she has any idea that Alabama and Louisiana are pretty close to each other. And are both red states that voted for Trump.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's as if leftists are totally dependent on retarded useful idiots like Backlash to push their narratives.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

It's as if leftists are totally dependent on retarded useful idiots like Backlash to push their narratives.
    They do.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I blame leftists for this

First Kamala Harris heavily implied she wasn't doing well in the race because of racists and sexists, saying the US isn't ready for a black woman president. I'm not sure if she remembered she's still just in the primary so she basically called Democrats racists and sexists.

Now Castro, who is also doing so poorly it's amazing he's still in the race, has attacked Iowa and New Hampshire for not being "diverse" enough (i.e. too white) and saying they shouldn't be the first states to vote in the primary anymore because of course he's doing poorly there and the states are almost all white so once again racists are standing in the way of another candidate from winning the nomination.

Have these fuckers already forgot who was president less than 4 years ago or what? As much as a worthless president Obama was he has something these two fucks don't, he had charisma and was good at giving speeches as long as he read from a teleprompter.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...un-2020-070318

I literally don't know a single person who voted for her in 2016 that wants her to enter the race in 2020. I guess when you are out hocking your book you will basically say anything to sell a book or two.

Clinton says she is being urged by ‘many, many, many people’ to run in 2020

I literally don't know a single person who voted for her in 2016 that wants her to enter the race in 2020. I guess when you are out selling your bullshit book, you will basically say anything.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I literally don't know a single person who voted for her in 2016 that wants her to enter the race in 2020. I guess when you are out hocking your book you will basically say anything to sell a book or two.

I literally don't know a single person who voted for her in 2016 that wants her to enter the race in 2020. I guess when you are out selling your bullshit book, you will basically say anything.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

You can say that again. Again.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You can say that again.

Again.