Page 997 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 10017

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Funny how I point this out as a con and you just claim it’s somehow a pro.

So wind turbines are perhaps the first product thing ever produced that is 100% recyclable.

Seran, you’re wrong, again. It’s time to move on.
    Your ignorance, whether deliberate to try and sell a falsehood to your narrow minded followers, or incidental due to your inability to actually research the bullshit you pander, isn't an excuse for being wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Ya - understand the overall mechanical operations of it.. was trying to say I'm 50/50 on "winterization" of such systems in a climate that 99% of the time doesn't require it. I personally tend to lean towards, if you build it - build it with the thought of worse case scenario - which is what occurred. But I have no idea on infrastructure projects so large what's feasible/reasonable/etc. so that's why I'd have to educate myself better.

And Orthin understood what I meant about a water shortage - with snow on the ground (it's water) - but he makes an excellent point about the weather warming up.
    You still have to boil that water to drink it, because snow is dirty as fuck. If you have an electric stove and the power is out, you have no water regardless.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You still have to boil that water to drink it, because snow is dirty as fuck. If you have an electric stove and the power is out, you have no water regardless.
    True, true. City folk are in a bad spot that way. Why I live close to trees and natural water sources, but I'm a bit overly cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Melted snow works real good for flushing toilets tho.
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Melted snow works real good for flushing toilets tho.
    A lot of people were doing that, but without heat it was hard to melt it for some folks. There were people shitting in bags.

But like I said, I only ever lost water pressure, so it just took forever for the toilet bowl to fill back up, (because I properly insulated my pipes.)
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Your ignorance, whether deliberate to try and sell a falsehood to your narrow minded followers, or incidental due to your inability to actually research the bullshit you pander, isn't an excuse for being wrong.
    He doesn't require excuses, he'll just move on as if it never happened as usual.
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shit like that gives me hope that the leftists will eat themselves and self-implode.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

10. Default

Speaking of Dr. Seuss..