Page 986 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988996103610861486 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's clear you're a racist for laughing at that.

Waiting for backlash/t4f/bhaalizimo/some other touched in the head leftist to defend this.

You can tell our education system is working extremely well.

They're trying not to be racist, but actually are full on racists. They're just to stupid to realize it.

Edit: Surprised they're not complaining about the black on black crime that occurred during the Super Bowl (using their logic). They should be blaming the Tampa D for that beatdown.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-08-2021 at 04:50 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I've read a little bit more on this and apparently she never claimed to be in the Capitol building, she was in her office in the Cannon building which was one of the ones that was evacuated. Supposedly the mob was beating on the doors.
    In AOC's imagination only. There were no protestors in the Cannon building. There was Capitol Police and apparently one of the officers startled AOC when he entered her office (I understand she was hiding in her restroom). As to whether the Capital Police was beating on her door, I don't know.

I'm not saying that the situation wasn't stressful (of course it was), but there were no protestors beating down her door. AOC is either lying or does not have a complete grip on reality.

Don't forget to give me one of your "I'm doing my part" negative reps for making this post.
    Last edited by Candor; 02-08-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Don't forget to give me one of your "I'm doing my part" negative reps for making this post.
    Will do.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Well, if you insist.

Last edited by Taernath; 02-08-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

7. Default

MURICA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You can tell our education system is working extremely well.

They're trying not to be racist, but actually are full on racists. They're just to stupid to realize it.

Edit: Surprised they're not complaining about the black on black crime that occurred during the Super Bowl (using their logic). They should be blaming the Tampa D for that beatdown.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible