Page 424 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 3243744144224234244254264344745249241424 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    MAybe people don't want to open up new tabs to view your partisan hack bullshit videos?
    It's AP news. You read Fox News. Are you actually this dumb or does Putin pay you to be this dumb?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    It's AP news. You read Fox News. Are you actually this dumb or does Putin pay you to be this dumb?
    No, your video was from the Independent. A liberal leaning British websource.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No, your video was from the Independent. A liberal leaning British websource.
    *And* from the Associated Press. Do you think that because a website has a liberal slant that they will intentionally try to misrepresent facts?

Blog Entries

*And* from the Associated Press. Do you think that because a website has a liberal slant that they will intentionally try to misrepresent facts?
    No, it is directly from the Independent. The people who put it up is the Independent. They may have taken things from the AP, as all news sources do, but this isn't a collaborative effort between then. And no, I don't think that because something has a liberal slant it'll intentionally misrepresent facts. I think all of them do it. Especially one that is owned by a Saudi and two Russians.

I just find it is funny that you're posting videos from a websource that is owned by two Russian Oligarchs, a father and son (and a Saudi guy too). And one of the Russians is a former KGB agent... Yet I'm the one being paid by Putin huh?
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-09-2018 at 02:28 AM.

No, it is directly from the Independent. The people who put it up is the Independent. They may have taken things from the AP, as all news sources do, but this isn't a collaborative effort between then. And no, I don't think that because something has a liberal slant it'll intentionally misrepresent facts. I think all of them do it. Especially one that is owned by a Saudi and two Russians.
    https://apnews.com/c575bd1cc3b1456cb3057ef670c7fe2a

Here's the AP news article from the video.

It was written by Dave Bauder, an AP employee.

Here's Dave Bauder's linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-bauder-13b96a5

It was also written by Calvin Woodward, notorious for doing shitty fact-checking during President Obama's state of the union address.

I just find it is funny that you're posting videos from a websource that is owned by two Russian Oligarchs, a father and son (and a Saudi guy too). And one of the Russians is a former KGB agent... Yet I'm the one being paid by Putin huh?
    Nice whataboutism, Comrade.

Blog Entries

https://apnews.com/c575bd1cc3b1456cb3057ef670c7fe2a

Here's the AP news article from the video.

It was written by Dave Bauder, an AP employee.

Here's Dave Bauder's linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-bauder-13b96a5

It was also written by Calvin Woodward, notorious for doing shitty fact-checking during President Obama's state of the union address.
    You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about any of this in the first place. I think it was stupid for the White House to retweeted the video. Again, they didn't "literally create it" they retweeted something someone else created. And that is all anyone has said about your post from the start.

I still think Acosta should have been booted for being disruptive. It wasn't an Acosta 1 on 1 interview with the President, it was a press conference.

Nice whataboutism, Comrade.
    I mean, you literally said it in this thread mere minutes ago, but okay.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-09-2018 at 02:34 AM.

Blog Entries

I still think Acosta should have been booted for being disruptive. It wasn't an Acosta 1 on 1 interview with the President, it was a press conference.
    It was the third press conference since the election that President Orange Clown Man has given after he stopped giving them because he is incapable of speaking in complete sentences and would damage his own approval rating after each fiasco.

Remember The Mooch? Fired after 10 days, because the job of being Trump's front-man is not only impossible to perform with dignity, but is also undeniable career suicide.

How about Sean Spicer?

Says Adolf Hitler "didn't even sink to the level of using chemical weapons. ... He was not using the gas on his own people the same way that (Bashar al-)Assad is doing."
    — Sean Spicer on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 in comments to reporters

He's either a Holocaust denier or he huffs paint for fun. Those are the only two explanations.

I think that Acosta has more integrity than literally anyone associated with Trump. And I think that the WH's efforts to push the narrative of an Acosta attack on a journalist stinks of manipulation of recorded history by a totalitarian regime.

It was the third press conference since the election that President Orange Clown Man has given after he stopped giving them because he is incapable of speaking in complete sentences and would damage his own approval rating after each fiasco.

Remember The Mooch? Fired after 10 days, because the job of being Trump's front-man is not only impossible to perform with dignity, but is also undeniable career suicide.

How about Sean Spicer?

Says Adolf Hitler "didn't even sink to the level of using chemical weapons. ... He was not using the gas on his own people the same way that (Bashar al-)Assad is doing."
    — Sean Spicer on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 in comments to reporters

He's either a Holocaust denier or he huffs paint for fun. Those are the only two explanations.

I think that Acosta has more integrity than literally anyone associated with Trump. And I think that the WH's efforts to push the narrative of an Acosta attack on a journalist stinks of manipulation of recorded history by a totalitarian regime.
    How is this not cwolff? Did he clone himself or something?