Page 978 of 997 FirstFirst ... 478878928968976977978979980988 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 9966

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Who here, besides you, is asking for unity?

    Liberals can't meme. At all.

    I'm sticking with 2016: Fuck your feelings, Cupcake.
    This was the last meme you posted:

    The right can't meme. Sorry, Tardbandit.

  2. #9772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    This was the last meme you posted:

    The right can't meme. Sorry, Tardbandit.
    You're NOU manic mania game is legit a cry for help at this point.

    Unfortunately, no one cares if you have an aneurysm because your meds are leveled.

    It's sad.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #9773

    Default

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #9774
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,422
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You're NOU manic mania game is legit a cry for help at this point.

    Unfortunately, no one cares if you have an aneurysm because your meds are leveled.

    It's sad.
    Pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't constitute "NO U"ing. Better luck rationalizing your own inability to meme next time. Oh, and figuring out the difference between you're and your.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-27-2021 at 10:02 AM.

  6. #9776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Who on the right is unironically saying this though? Or have you not realized that it's the left being made fun of over calling for "unity" after 4 years of nonstop tantrums?

    Either way, that meme doesn't sound very it's time for unity of you.

    But I'd still like to know who's gonna unfuck all those women that will be getting the shit kicked out of them in sports again, since you seem to support "trans women" in sports.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. #9777
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,422
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who on the right is unironically saying this though? Or have you not realized that it's the left being made fun of over calling for "unity" after 4 years of nonstop tantrums?
    Most of the conservatives in politics?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  8. #9778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Most of the conservatives in politics?
    With a straight face though?

    I guess I shouldn't be surprised if so. It never takes long for republicans in office to get back to their usual spinelessness.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. #9779
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,422
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    With a straight face though?

    I guess I shouldn't be surprised if so. It never takes long for republicans in office to get back to their usual spinelessness.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  10. #9780
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    30,895
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Um, the 2020 tag you're saying belong to Republicans is literally what Biden is saying.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •