Page 158 of 163 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1622

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    That is the actual NAACP statement on the matter. That is about as basic of a form statement as can be made and in no way does it try to portray her as heroic, all it says is that white people are allowed to work at the NAACP too. But you're not going to give a single shit about that, are you?

So thus far we have...a comment that Rihanna made (that you couldn't even provide yourself). Whoo boy, well if Rihanna thinks it, then clearly it is a widely held belief by everybody on the left and the Dolezal statues will be going up any day now.
    "I'm just going to ignore all of the incidents that back up exactly what you said and choose to believe what I originally said."

It's okay, Tenlaar, it's exactly what I expected from you.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "I'm just going to ignore all of the incidents that back up exactly what you said and choose to believe what I originally said."

It's okay, Tenlaar, it's exactly what I expected from you.
    "All of the incidents" so far is...Rihana. Which, of course, is exactly what I expected from you, too.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 11-10-2017 at 11:43 PM.

"All of the incidents" so far is...Rihana. Which, of course, is exactly what I expected from you, too.
    So you're just gonna ignore the NAACP themselves defending her huh?

Again, exactly what I expected from you.

So you're just gonna ignore the NAACP themselves defending her huh?
    The NAACP saying that white people are allowed to work for them and they stand by her advocacy record is "hailing her as a hero" in your mind then, is it?

The NAACP saying that white people are allowed to work for them and they stand by her advocacy record is "hailing her as a hero" in your mind then, is it?
    Not delving into how fucked up it is to get a tan and pretend to be black in order to get positions and pretend you were the victim of racial discrimination, all the while talking about all of the good things she did, isn't somehow defending her? I get it, we're now in the part of Tenlaar's repertoire where he just nitpicks everything to death.

"You said they hailed her as a hero! All they did is gloss over her pretending to be black and praising all of the good work she did! They didn't literally use the word 'hero'!"

I get it, we're now in the part of Tenlaar's repertoire where he just nitpicks everything to death.
    Seems more like the part where Tgo acts like he was saying something different than what he actually said because what he actually said was garbage with nothing to back it up. We can tell that by the fact that here we are, and you're still not providing shit to back up your claim. Not vilifying somebody and treating them as a hero are very different. I know that you can tell the difference, but you'd rather not, because this is an easy way for you to have yet another "dumb libruls" thing that is based on the reality that lives in your head.

Seems more like the part where Tgo acts like he was saying something different than what he actually said because what he actually said was garbage with nothing to back it up. We can tell that by the fact that here we are, and you're still not providing shit to back up your claim. Not vilifying somebody and treating them as a hero are very different. I know that you can tell the difference, but you'd rather not, because this is an easy way for you to have yet another "dumb libruls" thing that is based on the reality that lives in your head.
    You lost get over it

nothing funny about that, but ok