Page 433 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 3333834234314324334344354434835339331433 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 16605

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Judge Grants CNN’s Motion to Restore Jim Acosta’s White House Press Pass.

Suck it, Trump

And before any Trumptards cry about activist liberal judges just know this judge was appointed by Trump.
    Luckily, it can be appealed.

They're already saying it'll probably hit the Supreme Court, because it is a separation or power issue. Can the Judiciary tell the Executive what to do with their press pool? Another argument, there are limited seats in there.

All else fails, just assign his seat at the rear and never call on him.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-16-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I hope Trump does this because that will trigger Acosta and the rest of these tards more than being banned from the WH.

Judge Grants CNN’s Motion to Restore Jim Acosta’s White House Press Pass.

Suck it, Trump

And before any Trumptards cry about activist liberal judges just know this judge was appointed by Trump.
    You're stupid.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Exactly. President Trump should have never called on him to begin with.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is probably gonna get wrecked in SCOTUS or wherever it ends up. Trump isn't banning CNN, the organization that Acosta represents, from the White House, so I don't see how making a "freedom of the press" argument is going to hold up.

And if it does, then what's to stop every reporter in the universe from demanding WH access simply because they're "the press"?

Didn't Obama ban some reporter from the WH at some point too?
    Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Sorry, not sorry.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Sorry, not sorry.

7. Default

You're a huge retard. And thief.

The judge shot Trump's revocation of Acosta's press pass down on the basis of the 5th Amendment's due process clause. Basically, he thought Trump's reasons were junk (which they were, even the WH backed off calling the interaction "assault"). Trump should be able to dismiss a disruptive reporter, but the issue is whether Acosta was legitimately disruptive or whether Trump just doesn't like him and should be able to revoke credentials based on that. The WH is a public institution and needs to make itself available to the press, and not just the reporters it likes.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    The judge shot Trump's revocation of Acosta's press pass down on the basis of the 5th Amendment's due process clause. Basically, he thought Trump's reasons were junk (which they were, even the WH backed off calling the interaction "assault"). Trump should be able to dismiss a disruptive reporter, but the issue is whether Acosta was legitimately disruptive or whether Trump just doesn't like him and should be able to revoke credentials based on that. The WH is a public institution and needs to make itself available to the press, and not just the reporters it likes.
    I never considered it assault, but only a true tard would consider it as not being disruptive, especially when he was still barking out bullshit after another reporter was given the mic and was trying to ask their question.

I hope he gets to stay and Trump just never calls on him ever.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2018 at 02:01 PM.