Page 211 of 470 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4691

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #2101
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Dear Bert and Ernie,

    Saw this and thought of you two. Hope it helps with your condition.



    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-homosexuals/#
    Why are you so obsessed with people on this forum? If it isn't me, it's someone else, like you can't help yourself. Why are you so obsessed with dicks? I have known some flaming homosexual sluts that were less obsessed with dicks than you. It must really suck going through life looking at things and wondering how you can use them to appear smarter, superior or whatever on a small forum in the backwaters of the internet. You must lead a sad little life. I could almost pity you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  2. #2102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with people on this forum? If it isn't me, it's someone else, like you can't help yourself. Why are you so obsessed with dicks? I have known some flaming homosexual sluts that were less obsessed with dicks than you. It must really suck going through life looking at things and wondering how you can use them to appear smarter, superior or whatever on a small forum in the backwaters of the internet. You must lead a sad little life. I could almost pity you.
    That's rich considering that you're stalking my posts right now and responding, not with any valid points or arguments to make your case, but just attention seeking behavior. Here's a tip: If you don't want to engage with me here, then don't. Simple enough?

  3. #2103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Dear Bert and Ernie,

    Saw this and thought of you two. Hope it helps with your condition.



    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-homosexuals/#
    Feel free to give some examples of me being "most hostile toward gays"

    You seem to equate hostility toward you as hostility toward gays, so I can only assume that this is your way of coming out of the closet. My flaming gay cousin seems to also think that this is the case.

    And that's ok! You do you, Peewee!

    in b4 weak aging mom sounding response = bert
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #2104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's rich considering that you're stalking my posts right now and responding, not with any valid points or arguments to make your case, but just attention seeking behavior. Here's a tip: If you don't want to engage with me here, then don't. Simple enough?
    That's rich considering that you're stalking my posts right now and responding, not with any valid points or arguments to make your case, but just attention seeking behavior. Here's a tip: If you don't want to engage with me here, then don't. Simple enough?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #2105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I know you are but what am I?
    Fixed that for you...again. Just stick to pictures. Your words fail you

  6. #2106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Fixed that for you...again. Just stick to pictures. Your words fail you
    That's rich considering that you're stalking my posts right now and responding, not with any valid points or arguments to make your case, but just attention seeking behavior. Here's a tip: If you don't want to engage with me here, then don't. Simple enough?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #2107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's rich considering that you're stalking my posts right now and responding, not with any valid points or arguments to make your case, but just attention seeking behavior. Here's a tip: If you don't want to engage with me here, then don't. Simple enough?
    I mean, you specifically called him out in the post he replied to.

  8. #2108
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I am a gay fag and I let necro and pk shart in my face constantly.
    Please, just stop. We don't want to know the details.

  9. #2109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I mean, you specifically called him out in the post he replied to.
    cwolff has been trying his absolute hardest to be a clever troll, but it's turning out to be worse than Bob Saget's jokes when he was hosting America's Funniest Home Videos.

    in b4 "oh bert something something pictures I'm an internet tough guy please pay attention to me"
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #2110
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,678
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    cwolff has been trying his absolute hardest to be a clever troll, but it's turning out to be worse than Bob Saget's jokes when he was hosting America's Funniest Home Videos.

    in b4 "oh bert something something pictures I'm an internet tough guy please pay attention to me"
    I mean, he was there for 8 years so... Funny or not, he was successful.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-08-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •