Page 1277 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 277777117712271267127512761277127812791287 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,770 of 12935

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Oh wow. Why would Madison Cawthorn, the BROist of Team MAGA be calling for Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Green to join him in the Dark MAGA revolution then, because those folks are as white conservative as they come.
    It's always about race with you. I doubt that Madison Cawthorn meant skin color when he was making up the name "Dark MAGA"... but you saw "Dark" and immediately thought ZOMG DARK PEOPLE!!! because you are a racist.

And I'm serious, this dude is such a Chad, that even after that video came out of him naked, face fucking his cousin-husband, Trump STILL supported him. Which come to think of it, Trump support probably cost him his job.
    What's President Trump's endorsement record currently? Like 50-3 or something big league like that?

You aren't very good at this or anything else, are you?

Anyway, what were we talking about again? Conservatives pushing white replacement theory into the school curriculum in Florida. That's bad.
    Do you have any evidence of this or are you just talking out of your gigantic ass again?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That's too easy. Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway. No birth control, no sex education, no abortion, you'd think they were obsessed with popping out babies.
    Come on Seran, just tell us what abstinence is and how republicans are blocking it.

Help us be smart like you.

Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Looks like Elon Musk is joining the ranks of powerful men who believe it entitles them to use their employees as they see fit. No wonder he's such a good friend of Donald Trump.

Space XXX as Drudge put it is right!

https://www.businessinsider.com/spac...conduct-2022-5
    Hahaha, I just read this story in Business Insider...

There isn't a single person identified in the thing... it's just "A friend of the woman"...

This is nothing but a hit piece... something Business Insider does frequently.

I'm not surprised that Seran would fall for it though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hahaha, I just read this story in Business Insider...

There isn't a single person identified in the thing... it's just "A friend of the woman"...

This is nothing but a hit piece... something Business Insider does frequently.

I'm not surprised that Seran would fall for it though.
    Bahahaha I didn't even bother reading the article until just now but holy shit.

Whoever decided to take down the Ace Phoenix objection site needs to stab themselves in the anus.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-20-2022 at 04:25 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's always about race with you. I doubt that Madison Cawthorn meant skin color when he was making up the name "Dark MAGA"... but you saw "Dark" and immediately thought ZOMG DARK PEOPLE!!! because you are a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Dark MAGA is what Biden calls African Americans that didn’t vote for him. They ain’t black.
    Responding to this Tardbandit, one of YOUR CREW introduced race to the topic.

Man, refer to a Republican voting, Texas resident who has one of the most polluting factories in the United States and suddenly the Conservashits are out of their mind triggered. I get it, just because the majority of billionaire sex predators who evade taxes, destroy the environment are Republicans, doesn't mean Elon is one too. But I'll tell you, if he walks like a duck, talks like a duck and votes without the ducks, he's a Republican

Responding to this Tardbandit, one of YOUR CREW introduced race to the topic.
    Parkbandit & I each have functioning adult brains, and neither of us are beta-males. That doesn’t mean we’re in a crew.

Quit categorizing everybody into groups of people with identity politics.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-o...200540563.html

"Clinton OK'd leak to reporter about alleged Trump-Russia tie, her campaign manager says"

3 years of morons believing a lie that was concocted by Clinton. The morons still believe what the DNCMSNBCCNNWP establishment tells them.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Parkbandit & I each have functioning adult brains, and neither of us are beta-males. That doesn’t mean we’re in a crew.

Quit categorizing everybody into groups of people with identity politics.
    You should consider not bringing up identity politics then. Because they're toxic no matter how you look at them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/economist...131435143.html

"US experiments ‘may have contributed to emergence of Covid"

"Research proposals make clear that the collaboration was involved in the collection of a large number of so-far undocumented Sars-like viruses and was engaged in their manipulation….raising concerns that an airborne virus might have infected a laboratory worker.."

"The authors said that before the pandemic, work on Sars-like coronaviruses was being carried out as part of a ‘highly collaborative US–China scientific research program’ funded by the US government via the The National Institutes of Health (NIH)."

The morons of course were morons and believed what the DNCMSNBCCNNWP told them. It just happened naturally. Nothing to see here. Don't mind what we're doing over here.

A small group of people, destroying the world for power... it's sad to watch.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-20-2022 at 06:30 PM.