Page 1274 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 27477411741224126412721273127412751276128413241374 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...032746126.html

"New audit backs up Elon Musk’s concerns about fake Twitter accounts"

"“These accounts were randomly selected, by machine, from a set of 130+ million public, active profiles. Our analysis found that 19.42%, nearly four times Twitter’s Q4 2021 estimate, fit a conservative definition of fake or spam accounts (i.e. our analysis likely undercounts).”

"The software firm SparkToro quantified that amount at 49.3 percent of the president’s total Twitter following..."

What was it again... Elon was worried that Twitter lied to the SEC? Ahh who knows, I'm sure Twitter is on the up and up.

Blog Entries

Lol, half of Bidens followers are bots.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....t-reveals/amp/
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lol, half of Bidens followers are bots.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....t-reveals/amp/
    So... 5% is spot on.

Sorry I questioned Twitter, Seran.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's not even remotely accurate a comparison because there's no right to inspection. No more aptly this is somebody who decided to buy a car, paid a large deposit and sign a contract and then heard a rumor that another make and model had an issue and then decided to claim the dealership was haunted as an excuse to get out of the sale.
    This might be the worst analogy I've ever heard in my life.

Big shocker that it came from you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Musk is that kid who screams for six months to go on a Disney cruise and then melts down the moment board the ship because you can't prove sharks can't claim from the ocean and into the bath tub.
    Sharks can't what? What are they claiming?

You're having another stroke aren't you?

Still waiting for you to tell us what "abstinence" is, and what republicans are doing to block it.

Did you realize how retarded you are in a rare moment of self awareness, and that's why you keep ignoring the issue?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-18-2022 at 11:07 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxyUe...b-iyVuPOjdwQvh

Protect yourself Tweeps! **in a low whispering voice "and stay silent or suffer!"**

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs-...ry?id=84808464

Sorry.. we went through this once back in the 40's in Germany.. and it didn't work out very well then.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Looks like Elon Musk is joining the ranks of powerful men who believe it entitles them to use their employees as they see fit. No wonder he's such a good friend of Donald Trump.

Space XXX as Drudge put it is right!

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

"He whipped out his penis, it was erect," the friend said, describing the allegations. "And he started propositioning her, like he touched her thigh and told her he would buy her a horse. And he basically tried to bribe her to perform some sort of sexual favor."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/spac...conduct-2022-5