Page 492 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 3924424824904914924934945025425929921492 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 16633

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Jim Acosta released a video of him walking along part of the border wall we already have (because I'm sure some out there don't realize we already have a wall on some parts of the border) and it was steel slats that you can see through, the kind Trump wants to build. And Acosta, thinking he was proving a point, said something like "As you can see there is no crisis here, there are no migrants trying to rush the border."
    I think he was making the comment of no security crisis. Which is just something said in ignorance, unless he has actually come out of a coma SECONDS before they brought him to the border wall.

A wall that is doing what a wall does.

Chris Cuomo of CNN has apparently had enough of the left's narrative regarding the wall. The following video has captured a few of those moments:

In the first segment, starting around the 29 second mark, Chris is like hey we already have a barrier along parts of the border and the president is saying we need more of that exact same kind of barrier. The funny part is when he's saying "There is already a barrier down there" the two on the left (mostly the woman) are nodding their heads in agreement thinking Chris is gonna say something like "There is already barrier there! We don't need a wall!" but as soon as he says "There is already a barrier system along the border, they need more" and suddenly the head nodding stops.

In the second segment Don Lemon and Chris are talking about Trump's at the time upcoming national address, and Don Lemon is like "Hey we should put Trump's speech on a delay", implying he wants to censor parts of Trump's speech if CNN decides it's "fake news" or some such shit. Chris is like "You cray cray?" He then goes on to shit all over the left's narrative saying Trump has the right to address the American people directly regarding border security and saying that wanting barriers along the border isn't propaganda, isn't immoral, and isn't wrong.

I wonder if Chris has finally had enough of CNN just being in business to trash Trump 24/7.

Blog Entries

Chris Cuomo of CNN has apparently had enough of the left's narrative regarding the wall. The following video has captured a few of those moments:

In the first segment, starting around the 29 second mark, Chris is like hey we already have a barrier along parts of the border and the president is saying we need more of that exact same kind of barrier. The funny part is when he's saying "There is already a barrier down there" the two on the left (mostly the woman) are nodding their heads in agreement thinking Chris is gonna say something like "There is already barrier there! We don't need a wall!" but as soon as he says "There is already a barrier system along the border, they need more" and suddenly the head nodding stops.

In the second segment Don Lemon and Chris are talking about Trump's at the time upcoming national address, and Don Lemon is like "Hey we should put Trump's speech on a delay", implying he wants to censor parts of Trump's speech if CNN decides it's "fake news" or some such shit. Chris is like "You cray cray?" He then goes on to shit all over the left's narrative saying Trump has the right to address the American people directly regarding border security and saying that wanting barriers along the border isn't propaganda, isn't immoral, and isn't wrong.

I wonder if Chris has finally had enough of CNN just being in business to trash Trump 24/7.
    Fucking Cher is even yelling at Pelosi, via Twitter, to just give Trump his money. All these people are just completely ignoring what the SMEs are saying and forming their own opinions based on their ideals.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Fucking Cher is even yelling at Pelosi, via Twitter, to just give Trump his money.
    I just looked that up because I hadn't heard about it before. Cher has already apologized for that tweet because apparently she's didn't know that as soon as you go against the left's narrative you're a racist, sexist, bigoted, hate monger.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Everyday that passes in the shutdown Trump’s poll numbers drop, Pelosi ain’t giving till Trump hit’s 0%. And yes, even his base is starting to crack.
    Put the fake news down! Trump's poll numbers actually went up for a few days after the government shutdown then started going down. Right now according to RCP his approval numbers are down .5% compared to when the shutdown started. It's too early to tell if this is just normal fluctuation or if this is having a real impact on his approval rating.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-11-2019 at 08:55 AM.

I just looked that up because I hadn't heard about it before. Cher has already apologized for that tweet because apparently she's didn't know that as soon as you go against the left's narrative you're a racist, sexist, bigoted, hate monger.
    You fucking toe the line or they will try to ruin you.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://www.kusi.com/cnn-requests-ku...ut-wall-works/

This story is hilarious. CNN apparently asked this local news station in San Diego if they would be willing to have one of their reporters on CNN to discuss the border wall in San Diego. The station said they offered up one of their reporters who has done research on this very subject recently, including multiple interviews with border patrol agents who say the wall works. The station said they don't see the wall itself as an issue and believe it works, their only problem is with how migrants are treated at the border. Once they informed CNN of this stance CNN said they were no longer interested.

Can we all please just stop referring to CNN as news now? I hereby decree that anyone who links to a CNN article as a source to backup their statements should be mocked and ridiculed.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-11-2019 at 10:45 AM.

oMg WhAt ThE hElL iS tHiS?!?!?!?!?!?!?1
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.kusi.com/cnn-requests-ku...ut-wall-works/

This story is hilarious. CNN apparently asked this local news station in San Diego if they would be willing to have one of their reporters on CNN to discuss the border wall in San Diego. The station said they offered up one of their reporters who has done research on this very subject recently, including multiple interviews with border patrol agents who say the wall works. The station said they don't see the wall itself as an issue and believe it works, their only problem is with how migrants are treated at the border. Once they informed CNN of this stance CNN said they were no longer interested.

Can we all please just stop referring to CNN as news now? I hereby decree that anyone who links to a CNN article as a source to backup their statements should be mocked and ridiculed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

oMg WhAt ThE hElL iS tHiS?!?!?!?!?!?!?1
    I'll tell you what it is: It's the truth.