Page 87 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889971371875871087 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    http://digg.com/2017/vice-charlottes...rying-neo-nazi

Neo-Nazi Subject Of VICE's Charlottesville Documentary Sobs On YouTube After Warrant Issued For His Arrest

I'm not laughing. Pretty sad all around.
    I agree but let's be real, you haven't laughed in decades.

Methais is going to call Trump on me! I guess you guys couldn't see the levity in my post. My bad.
    You mean like you couldn't see the sarcasm in my post?

Who am I kidding? I got Trump's Batphone on speed dial.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If anyone hasn't seen this yet here is the Vice piece on the alt-right at Charlottesville. This guy talks some serious shit.

FB videos don't work with [ video ] tags because Mark Zuckerberg hates Kranar ever since he lost a duel on the boulder.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-16-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I agree but let's be real, you haven't laughed in decades.

You mean like you couldn't see the sarcasm in my post?

Who am I kidding? I got Trump's Batphone on speed dial.
    Actually I did get the sarcasm of your post. I just didn't specifically say I was posting in a joking manner. How come you didn't figure that out since you're such a smart ass? HUH??

And who the fuck do you think you are Nostodamos? I haven't laughed? I've been laughing at your absurd posts all day Mr, I'd Rather Be A Slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    FB videos don't work with [ video ] tags because Mark Zuckerberg hates Kranar ever since he lost a duel on the boulder.
    Seems to work for me with Chrome on Windows Vista.

Seems to work for me with Chrome on Windows Vista.
    Windows Vista? You really are a terrorist.

Blog Entries

The whole thing would not have happened if racist nazi white supremacists hadn't insisted on holding an assembly in public. Did they have the right? Yes. Did they have the permit? Yes. Did they know there could be violence? Yes. But they went ahead and did it anyway. What happened? Heather Heyer who was a law-abiding peaceful protester exercising her Constitutional rights was murdered by a white supremacist nazi admirer.
    This is just so cringe worthy...

Let me just rephrase this for you.

If people didn't say things that I disagree with there wouldn't have been a problem. If only they hadn't used their constitutionally protected rights, none of this would have happened..

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    This is just so cringe worthy...

Let me just rephrase this for you.

If people didn't say things that I disagree with there wouldn't have been a problem. If only they hadn't used their constitutionally protected rights, none of this would have happened..
    Things change when you get into hate speech.

Blog Entries

Things change when you get into hate speech.
    Yeah when you completely change your statement, things change. Reread your statement and see where you mention hate speech.

The whole thing would not have happened if racist nazi white supremacists hadn't insisted on holding an assembly in public. Did they have the right? Yes. Did they have the permit? Yes. Did they know there could be violence? Yes. But they went ahead and did it anyway. What happened? Heather Heyer who was a law-abiding peaceful protester exercising her Constitutional rights was murdered by a white supremacist nazi admirer.
    You are literally advocating against being allowed to speak.

You are the definition of fascism.
    Last edited by drauz; 08-16-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yeah when you completely change your statement, things change. Reread your statement and see where you mention hate speech.
    You are the guy who jumps to their defense talking about freedom of speech. I pretty much thought it was a foregone conclusion that what they preach is considered hate speech.

Have any of you guys actually read about or seen and heard what these people were saying at those rallies?