Page 495 of 1641 FirstFirst ... 3954454854934944954964975055455959951495 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 16403

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm sure everyone by now has heard all of the whining about Trump's fast food buffet today; it's disgusting, the food was cold, it's somehow racist, blah blah blah.

At one point Trump said they bought 1000 burgers and they were piled a mile high. Washington Post actually fact checked this sentence from Trump. Yes, they fact checked an obvious hyperbole.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.976d588519e5

FACT CHECK: At two inches each, a thousand burgers would not reach one mile high.

I feel like I'm reading an article from The Onion, but it's an actual (or so they claim) news organization.
    I think you found your answer in Apk. There is an audience for that waste of time retarded article. Jesus. They even made a diagram of how all the food was laid out on the table. And yeah you're spot on. That whole thing reads like it's from The Onion.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-15-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Claims to be a billionaire, can only afford fast food
    Yeah I'm quite sure that was the reason he went with fast food because he was trying to save a few bucks.

I see you're already dumber today than you were yesterday.

Bad for you, good for entertainment.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Funny graphic, but sadly not surprising. Happened the flip side of that coin with RomneyCare vs. ObamaCare.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Funny graphic, but sadly not surprising. Happened the flip side of that coin with RomneyCare vs. ObamaCare.
    Do you have a similar graphic showing that Republicans were for Romneycare but not for Obamacare?

Or did those Republican voices get drowned out in Massachusettes because it's mostly liberal?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Do you have a similar graphic showing that Republicans were for Romneycare but not for Obamacare?

Or did those Republican voices get drowned out in Massachusettes because it's mostly liberal?
    I imagine most Republicans would be against RomneyCare too. Romney was not, however, against doing things to ensure he had votes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I imagine most Republicans would be against RomneyCare too. Romney was not, however, against doing things to ensure he had votes.
    Eh, it's a muddled analogy to be sure, but a lot of Republicans supported the Heritage plan in the 90s, and that was similar to both Romney's plan and the Affordable Care Act. Either way, the point is that the party line divisions are ridiculous, changing opinions like flipping a coin based on what they're told by their party leadership instead of their voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yeah I'm quite sure that was the reason he went with fast food because he was trying to save a few bucks.

I see you're already dumber today than you were yesterday.

Bad for you, good for entertainment.
    You sound upset - did mommy forget to pack you a hamberder in your lunch today?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    hamberder
    Y'all got any covfefe to wash this hamberder down with?

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    You sound upset - did mommy forget to pack you a hamberder in your lunch today?
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET!!! LIKE THE UPSETTEST EVER!!!!