Page 645 of 742 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647655695 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7417

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #6441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    “I just threw my phone across the room. Cracked the screen. Read this. Please,” Milano tweeted, linking to CBS News story about an 11-year-old girl who couldn’t get an abortion because of Ohio’s “heartbeat bill.”

    She sounds violent and unhinged.
    I mean, she wants to use her body as a negotiation piece so we knew she was an unhinged hypocrite. The violence doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Astray; 05-17-2019 at 01:10 PM.

  2. Default

    The fuck's wrong with you?

  3. #6443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The fuck's wrong with you?
    Milano has a lot wrong with her but I get the feeling you are defending her.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Milano has a lot wrong with her but I get the feeling you are defending her.
    Based on what?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The fuck's wrong with you?
    Nothing really. How about you?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  6. #6446

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #6447

    Default

    Democrats in 2016: The electoral college works in Democrats' favor because Democrats already start out with 230 votes while Republicans only start with 190! Electoral college is AWESOME!
    Democrats in 2019: The electoral college is racist and sexist and bullshit and needs go away! No other country uses this dumb way to elect their presidents!!!!!
    Back in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Whatever the media tells me to say!

  8. #6448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats in 2016: The electoral college works in Democrats' favor because Democrats already start out with 230 votes while Republicans only start with 190! Electoral college is AWESOME!
    Democrats in 2019: The electoral college is racist and sexist and bullshit and needs go away! No other country uses this dumb way to elect their presidents!!!!!
    Back in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Whatever the media tells me to say!
    The fuck?

  9. #6449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The fuck?
    Did you already forget about how democrats were all about the Electoral College until Hillary lost and now it's the worst thing ever?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #6450
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,807
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you already forget about how democrats were all about the Electoral College until Hillary lost and now it's the worst thing ever?
    I remember annoyance with the electoral system going back to 2001.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •