Page 446 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 3463964364444454464474484564965469461446 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I had no idea you were such a delicate flower. Maybe the internet isn't for you.

Fuck. Piss. Shit. Cock.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo thinks bigots are a race...
    You suck at reading and your side thinks illegal immigrants are a race.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This isn't anti-white, it's anti-racist/bigotry. Stop listening to Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson and stop playing the victim card. Racist white people aren't victims.
    Of course they were. It isn't like one wakes up in the morning and says, "Gee, I suddenly have the strong urge to become a racist asshole." People have to be conditioned to be racists and seeing as how being a racist isn't exactly a good thing I'd consider them to be victims of said conditioning. Sad thing is most don't take a real approach on how to possibly change the minds of these people and instead just write them off as a lost cause. And even if they are a lost cause it isn't a real reason to treat them as anything less than human. And in regards to this most people only think of the problem instead of a solution.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Of course they were. It isn't like one wakes up in the morning and says, "Gee, I suddenly have the strong urge to become a racist asshole." People have to be conditioned to be racists and seeing as how being a racist isn't exactly a good thing I'd consider them to be victims of said conditioning. Sad thing is most don't take a real approach on how to possibly change the minds of these people and instead just write them off as a lost cause. And even if they are a lost cause it isn't a real reason to treat them as anything less than human. And in regards to this most people only think of the problem instead of a solution.
    In before "Jeril's a Nazi white supremacist racist bigot."

I agree that Fortnite is trash but lol

"Don't play that game. Play this other game. It's for black people!"
    Last edited by Methais; 11-20-2018 at 03:37 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I agree that Fortnite is trash but lol

"Don't play that game. Play this other game. It's for black people!"
    Tyler Perry Presents A Madea Fortnite

Blog Entries

Undertale is a great game and all, but it's not some kind of SJW Must Play. That tweet makes absolutely 0 sense.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Undertale is a great game and all, but it's not some kind of SJW Must Play. That tweet makes absolutely 0 sense.
    Do you need me to white/man/CISsplain virtue signaling to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.