Page 1656 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6561156155616061646165416551656165716581666 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,560 of 16678

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The single mom who found Ashley Biden's diary in a hotel room and sold it to Veritas, was sentenced yesterday.

Seems like that was indeed Ashley Biden's diary.
    And 0 Epstein clients have seen a day in court.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah, a 15% increase in oil prices brought about by Saudi led oil cuts and and incompetence in the food industry allowing disease and blatant price gouging will do that. Not sure a 0.3% increase in the CPI year over year is the end of the world though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The economy is fucking awesome!

Maybe it's because we have unqualified people working in the banking system that swear up and down about how great things are?

I'm 100% sure things will improve once these people are replaced with AI.
    Love them or hate them, several of the biggest bank CEOs have expressed concern with our economy. The man at the top of my company has repeatedly stated that our recent economic growth has been mainly driven by government spending & has criticized the fed’s plan to cut rates with inflation still out of control. It’s fiscally irresponsible.

Consumer Price Index just came out to say aggregated prices today are 3.5% vs a year ago and 0.4% vs February. This is way ahead of the Fed’s target of 2% for 2024. Bad look for Biden.

Also:

Biden's former chief of staff gets heated in leaked audio over White House ignoring inflation: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ion-report.amp
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-10-2024 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah, a 15% increase in oil prices brought about by Saudi led oil cuts and and incompetence in the food industry allowing disease and blatant price gouging will do that. Not sure a 0.3% increase in the CPI year over year is the end of the world though.
    Remember how we were energy independent until literally Biden's first day in office?

Stop being a dumb piece of shit 24/7.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember how we were energy independent until literally Biden's first day in office?

Stop being a dumb piece of shit 24/7.
    If it wasn't for the "disease" food, I would be fucking starving to death.

One positive from this awesome economy, it's made my grocery list extremely easy to fill out. If I'm feeling really fancy, I also use mayo...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Love them or hate them, several of the biggest bank CEOs have expressed concern with our economy. The man at the top of my company has repeatedly stated that our recent economic growth has been mainly driven by government spending & has criticized the fed’s plan to cut rates with inflation still out of control. It’s fiscally irresponsible.

Consumer Price Index just came out to say aggregated prices today are 3.5% vs a year ago and 0.4% vs February. This is way ahead of the Fed’s target of 2% for 2024. Bad look for Biden.

Also:

Biden's former chief of staff gets heated in leaked audio over White House ignoring inflation: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ion-report.amp
    'A lot' of CEOs like Dimon made the prediction we'd be in a massive recession and lost billions of dollars in misinformed stock market moves when the exact opposite occurred and the economy blossomed.

One positive from this awesome economy, it's made my grocery list extremely easy to fill out. If I'm feeling really fancy, I also use mayo...

sErAn: Biden is taking historic executive action to tackle America’s obesity health crisis by making food less affordable. YAY!!!

Mustard is better and better for you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.