Page 729 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 2296296797197277287297307317397798291229 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

That's awesome, one less worthless site polluting the internet. Maybe HuffPost will go next.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    News: Many states might be hit by Dorian, including Alabama.
    Trump: Many states might be hit by Dorian, including Alabama.

After the hurricane changes course and Alabama is safe:
    News: OMG! What a fucking moron Trump is for suggesting Alabama might be hit! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!!!!!

Maybe we need to rethink that whole "free press" thing. Maybe put some limitations on it like "You have to ACTUALLY be the press and not just a propaganda machine."
    Except at that point, he was tweeting old information that was no longer correct.And one of the maps he was touting was a wind map of 30+ mph winds. OOOOH SCARY.

Does he man up and just admit a mistake was made? Nope, he himself brings it up daily, going so far as to doctor maps with sharpies, and ordering a coast guard Admiral to make a statement to back him up. This wouldnt even be news if he for once in his life just admit he made a statement off old data and just let it go. But he can't, he can't ever be wrong. The fucking hurricane is hitting the Carolinas and he is still tweeting about Alabama a week later. The guy is a fucking nutjob.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Except at that point, he was tweeting old information that was no longer correct.And one of the maps he was touting was a wind map of 30+ mph winds. OOOOH SCARY.

Does he man up and just admit a mistake was made? Nope, he himself brings it up daily, going so far as to doctor maps with sharpies, and ordering a coast guard Admiral to make a statement to back him up. This wouldnt even be news if he for once in his life just admit he made a statement off old data and just let it go. But he can't, he can't ever be wrong. The fucking hurricane is hitting the Carolinas and he is still tweeting about Alabama a week later. The guy is a fucking nutjob.
    You must have a huge hard on thinking about me all the time.

Vegan activists separate chickens from cockerels on Spanish farm 'so the hens aren't raped' because they do not give 'consent' in video released by 'anti-specist, transfeminist' group

"Anti-specist transfeminist" group thought hens were "being raped" by roosters because the hens didn't give consent.

I feel like this isn't even real life anymore.

Vegan activists separate chickens from cockerels on Spanish farm 'so the hens aren't raped' because they do not give 'consent' in video released by 'anti-specist, transfeminist' group

"Anti-specist transfeminist" group thought hens were "being raped" by roosters because the hens didn't give consent.

Remember, these are the kinds of people that will be abusing the Red Flag laws when they don't like you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

You must have a huge hard on thinking about me all the time.
    Nah, just waiting for some brainwashed tard to bring this up. Look who it was like every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post

BETTER IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I like how the video starts out with them smashing eggs like tards.

This is why aliens won't talk to us.

This is also why I wish I were an alien.

They probably should have done even minimal research on how chickens mate before conducting this stunning and brave operation:

http://www.scoopfromthecoop.com/tag/...chickens-mate/
    Last edited by Methais; 09-07-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I've seen Bongwater Butt Babes, I know how this ends.
    Last edited by Taernath; 09-07-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.