Page 201 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It's official. I got tired of asking you if you'd ever get tired of falling for obvious hoaxes before you did.
    Don't you ever disrespect Bukkake Obama again. Reported.

Last edited by Methais; 02-16-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It's official. I got tired of asking you if you'd ever get tired of falling for obvious hoaxes before you did.
    Obvious hoaxes = Russian propaganda.

Obvious hoaxes = Russian propaganda.
    Backlash posts = Russian propaganda.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Backlash posts = Retard extravaganza.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Backlash posts = Russian propaganda.
    Methais posts = talk shit all day every day

Shartbringer posts = salty

My posts = talk shit all day every day while being wrong and unhinged 100% of the time.
    Yes, I can’t help but heartily agree.

Not sure if this makes one laugh or cry....

A U.S. military aide carrying the nuclear "football" — a briefcase with contents for the president to authorize a nuclear strike — was blocked by Chinese security officials at Beijing's Great Hall of the People in November 2017, Axios reported.
    The aide was with President Donald Trump, who was visiting China as a part of a tour around Asia.
    The situation then got physical between U.S. and Chinese officials, according to the report.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/18/us-a...sit-axios.html

8. Default

The briefcase is supposed to be close to the president at all times. Chief of Staff John Kelly, after hearing about the incident, rushed over and told U.S. officials to keep walking, Axios said. That resulted in a commotion between the Americans and the Chinese.

"A Chinese security official grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man's hand off of his body. Then General Mattis grabbed the Chinese security official and tackled him to the ground," according to the report.

The news outlet reported the scuffle was over "in a flash" and the Chinese never touched the briefcase. The chief of the Beijing security detail apologized, Axios said.

Was this before or after they published the photo of the guy carrying the football?

10. Default

Holy shit Trump is having a complete fucking meltdown on Twitter this weekend. Mueller has him rattled.