Page 197 of 434 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4336

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #1961

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #1962
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,270
    Blog Entries
    17

  3. #1963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    You're a fatass too, what's your point?
    Still mad that I won't send you dick pics huh? It'll be ok buddy. It'll be ok.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. Default


  5. #1965
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,270
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default


  6. #1966

    Default

    http://time.com/5138085/new-york-law-tide-pods/

    Dear NY liberal lawmakers:

    The retards eating Tide pods aren't doing it because they look delicious.. they are doing it because they are idiots.

    Stop being as retarded as the ones doing the Tide Pod Challenge.

    Thank you.

  7. #1967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    http://time.com/5138085/new-york-law-tide-pods/

    Dear NY liberal lawmakers:

    The retards eating Tide pods aren't doing it because they look delicious.. they are doing it because they are idiots.

    Stop being as retarded as the ones doing the Tide Pod Challenge.

    Thank you.
    I just wanna know how these things become a thing. Mainly so I can start the "eat an entire tube of toothpaste" challenge for them to work on next.

    If you use Aquafresh it'll even look similar to a Tide pod.

    Last edited by Methais; 02-08-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #1968
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,452
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I just wanna know how these things become a thing. Mainly so I can start the "eat an entire tube of toothpaste" challenge for them to work on next.
    Don't let your memes be dreams.

    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  9. #1969
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,270
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I LIKE PIZZA

  10. #1970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I LIKE PIZZA
    Pizza Challenges are dumb because you don't risk your life.

    DUH

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •