Page 169 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 691191591671681691701711792192696691169 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Trump admin has gone full retard/Taliban.

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in any official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.77385def6ed1
    Last edited by Androidpk; 12-16-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Black lives matter so much that they need white women, all of who apparently have piles upon piles of money, to get out of the way so they can rush to the front of the line to kill a black life while literally claiming black lives matter in the same breath.

This is dumber than Backlash and time4fun put together. Maybe.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2017 at 08:20 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Black lives matter so much that they need white women, all of who apparently have piles upon piles of money, to get out of the way so they can rush to the front of the line to kill a black life while literally claiming black lives matter in the same breath.

They probably collaborated on the ad.

Don't you ever get tired of falling for obvious hoaxes? It would take you seconds to google and find the source of this image.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump admin has gone full retard/Taliban.

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in any official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.77385def6ed1
    I've been compiling the President's approval ratings and sadly it looks like attacks on the transgender community are one of his two reliable poll boosts. This is obviously as pathetic and unlikely to succeed as the flailing military transgender ban, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I've been compiling the President's approval ratings and sadly it looks like attacks on the transgender community are one of his two reliable poll boosts. This is obviously as pathetic and unlikely to succeed as the flailing military transgender ban, of course.
    you lost get over it already.

Don't you ever get tired of falling for obvious hoaxes? It would take you seconds to google and find the source of this image.
    Do black people not overwhelming get more abortions than any other group of people while claiming black lives matter?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Do black people not overwhelming get more abortions than any other group of people while claiming black lives matter?
    I have seen no reliably sourced data of black people shouting "black lives matter" while getting abortions, no.

Let's get back to you falling for a lazy hoax, again.

Okay, I guess that's really all I had to say.

I have seen no reliably sourced data of black people shouting "black lives matter" while getting abortions, no.

Let's get back to you falling for a lazy hoax, again.

Okay, I guess that's really all I had to say.
    I hear them do it all the time. Some even bring party favors to enhance the experience.

When your mommy one day starts letting you cross the street all by yourself you will too.

Hoax or not, it still made me laugh. Like how your uncle still laughs that you’re in your 30s and still aren’t allowed to cross the street by yourself.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-17-2017 at 02:03 PM.

...why my uncle?