Page 603 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 10350355359360160260360460561365370311031603 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You really think Barr is going to risk jail time over this? Stop being stupid Androidpk.

Oh shit my bad, Back.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-25-2019 at 05:22 PM.

What happens when you get to have someone read you the entire report?

A) Mueller was also colluding with the Russians.
    B) Mueller was bribed by Trump to report nothing.
    C) I was conned by the Democrats into something that didn't exist. (This won't happen, since it would take an IQ above 15)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Avenatii being charged in two different federal districts AND it's being reported that the district of LA is going to charge him with crimes too.

If this fucker doesn't get some serious jail time then our justice system really is rigged.

5. Default

Sounds about right. Hide the report and gaslight the fuck out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You’re stupid as fuck.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Hey now.. it's not like anyone thought Androidpk would be able to "accept the findings of the Mueller report" like he claimed he would.

Who's really surprised?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The unnamed co-conspirator in the Avenatti extortion case was Mark Geragos, a legal analyst at CNN who has now been fired.

Can we go ahead and just all agree that CNN is not a legit news organization at this point? This is just sad and pathetic.

The guy is also representing Jussie Smollett! LOL HOLY SHIT!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-25-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The unnamed co-conspirator in the Avenatti extortion case was Mark Geragos, a legal analyst at CNN who has now been fired.

Can we go ahead and just all agree that CNN is not a legit news organization at this point? This is just sad and pathetic.

The guy is also representing Jussie Smollett! LOL HOLY SHIT!
    Their Twitter feeds are incredible right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Their Twitter feeds are incredible right now.
    How perfect would it be if this guy ends up being arrested too? Poor Jussie Smollett, he just can't catch a break, and I can't bring myself to give a single shit about him.

It gets even better! Geragos represents Colin Kaepernick! So not only is Avenatti going to jail, but the guy representing two of Trump's detractors might also be seeing the inside of a prison soon.

This also means that Geragos was trying to extort money from one of his client's (Kaepernick) business partners (Nike.)

I swear the past few days have felt like Christmas, Thanksgiving, The Fourth of July, and my birthday all rolled into one.

The best part about all of this is for the past 2 years Democrats have been holding up our law enforcement, especially the SDNY, as the bastions of all things great with our nation, and now these same organizations are bringing down some of Trump's biggest critics. What are they going to do now? Say how these are just Trump's goons going after his enemies?

If I were the conspiracy theorist type I would say this was all planned by Trump from the beginning; get the other side to sing the DOJ's praises then start going after their biggest heroes. Let's not forget just a couple of weeks ago they snared some celebrities in that college admissions scandal. I don't think any of them were particularly very vocal in their hatred of Trump, but it's probably safe to say they have said shit about him before.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-25-2019 at 07:25 PM.