Page 138 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1649

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

In recent days, I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president that seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...e-advisers/amp

Several months ago, according to two sources with knowledge of the conversation, former chief strategist Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.
    This is seriously something time4dung would have posted. Why are you becoming her? You realize that's retarded, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is seriously something time4dung would have posted. Why are you becoming her? You realize that's retarded, right?
    Cause he's actually sane and realizing how fucked up lala land this "presidency" is. You've gotta think sometimes, maybe everybody else isn't crazy; it's you, you're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    How was I to know criticizing the shittiest president we've ever had would trigger so many morons. \_(ツ)_/

How was I to know criticizing the shittiest president we've ever had would trigger so many morons. \_(ツ)_/
    Welcome to the pc. I see you're new here.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

The dude has dementia or something.

Blog Entries

The dude has dementia or something.
    It's like the 3rd or 4th time he's forgotten to sign something.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Oh good, we're back to mocking the president for every little mishap he has while being recorded 24/7 whenever he's in public. I missed that the past 8 years with the press giving Obama a pass on everything.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh good, we're back to mocking the president for every little mishap he has while being recorded 24/7 whenever he's in public. I missed that the past 8 years with the press giving Obama a pass on everything.
    When did Obama forget to sign an executive order?