Page 391 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 2913413813893903913923934014414918911391 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ben Shapiro is killing it with this Warren news. He said Trump shouldn't keep his promise of giving her 1 million dollars if she could prove she was part Native American, instead he should write her a check for 1/1024th of a million dollars since that's all the Native American blood in her she could prove.
    Perfect solution. Best spent $976.56 ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    LOL. Trump. You guys are such a bunch of dick riders you don't realize the irony.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Indian%20Giver

Indian Giver
    Someone who makes a deal/plan/promise or gives a gift to someone. Then, when it is at the other persons advantage/gets what they want/needs to go back on what they said in order to get what they wnat, without regard to the other party, immediately goes back on their word/promise or takes back whatever was given and leaves the other person completley fucked
    If it's not enough for an actual tribe to recognize, why should anyone else?

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...a-test-results
    Last edited by Methais; 10-16-2018 at 08:51 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If it's not enough for an actual tribe to recognize, why should anyone else?

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...a-test-results
    You are arguing with a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Arrgh what happened to my post? Repeating it here:

Trump's exact statement finished with "if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian".

The DNA test showed that someone in Warren's family...six to ten generations ago...was of Native American descent. Six to ten generations ago? Gimme a break.

But Trump did make the offer (he shouldn't have, but he did), and a donation of roughly $1000 would make the charity Warren mentioned look bad. Let's not put the charity in the middle of this mess. A compromise would seem to be in order.
    You're stupid. Stop posting. Thanks.

I thought her claim was always that she had a great grandparent who was a native American, which she has now proven.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So she’s like every white American who were here since the 13 colonies.
    Not really, most white people select "white" on the application. Warren...not so much.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    I thought
    Here's when the train fell off the tracks...

her claim was always that she had a great grandparent who was a native American, which she has now proven.
    Her best case scenario would be her great, great, great, great, great grandparent. That would be the absolute closest relative to her that it could be.. from a test result she cherry picked as the best.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-16-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Not really, most white people select "white" on the application. Warren...not so much.
    Hey now, she's a "woman of color!" Do you know how many glass ceilings she has broken, by being the FIRST tenured Native American woman at Harvard!?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-16-2018 at 09:21 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    I thought her claim was always that she had a great grandparent who was a native American, which she has now proven.
    No, her mother.

The legend of Fauxcahontas:

Warren has claimed for years that she is of Cherokee Indian descent. She even used to tell a story alleging her parents eloped because of the discrimination suffered by her supposedly part-Cherokee mother.
    Tests showed that it may have been her great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparent. Maybe.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME