Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG guys! GUYS! It's FINALLY HAPPENING FOR REALS REAL REALS THIS TIME, GUYS! Really though, it's finally happening. He's for really real going down this time! I know he was acquitted in both butthurt impeachment attempts, that the russian collusion was debunked and found to be motivated by butthurt, as well as tit-for-tat and now this stuff that has already been turned down by the DOJ twice, BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS!! THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY IT, I PROMISE!

That said, I would like to stop breaking the record for oldest person inaugurated, so if Trump and Biden were prohibited from running, I'd be ecstatic. Between the two, I'd choose the alert guy with a demonstrated ability to run the economy, though. I see Seran is still retarded. Stem cells, buddy. There's hope for you, yet. Not really, but it's got to be depressing enough already just being you, so, hey, maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG guys! GUYS! It's FINALLY HAPPENING FOR REALS REAL REALS THIS TIME, GUYS! Really though, it's finally happening. He's for really real going down this time! I know he was acquitted in both butthurt impeachment attempts, that the russian collusion was debunked and found to be motivated by butthurt, as well as tit-for-tat and now this stuff that has already been turned down by the DOJ twice, BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS!! THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY IT, I PROMISE!

That said, I would like to stop breaking the record for oldest person inaugurated, so if Trump and Biden were prohibited from running, I'd be ecstatic. Between the two, I'd choose the alert guy with a demonstrated ability to run the economy, though. I see Seran is still retarded. Stem cells, buddy. There's hope for you, yet. Not really, but it's got to be depressing enough already just being you, so, hey, maybe!
    This is correct.

My favorite part about all of this is how the most retarded of the retarded useful idiots, which is people like Seran who struggle with basic things like operating a doorknob and are all around useless sacks of unwashed skin, are completely unaware of the precedent this sets, regardless of what actually happens in court with Trump, and the shitstorm it's going to create on all sides going forward.

All because they think this will soothe their chronic neverending butthurt and are too stupid to see anything beyond that. Which will make their meltdowns that much more glorious after this whole thing falls apart.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-05-2023 at 01:46 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible