Page 1266 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 2667661166121612561264126512661267126812761316 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,660 of 13390

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #12651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Biden sure got a lot of votes is all i am saying. Ahh yes we tried to overtake the government with like 200 people, that will do it. Ahh Seran you make me giggle, laugh, and cry
    Seran reminds me that there are some really, really stupid people that I am thankful I do not have around me.

    I bet his level of stupidity is exhausting for his family and friend.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #12652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    You forgot the combined part.
    And that's just what she pays in taxes.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #12653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Biden sure got a lot of votes is all i am saying. Ahh yes we tried to overtake the government with like 200 people, that will do it. Ahh Seran you make me giggle, laugh, and cry
    Yeah, it's ironic how the more popular candidate gets more votes than the person they beat, odd. I'm sure you Deep State folks are terrified by how well everything was hidden that no evidence after a year and a half and hundreds of audits, investigations and hearings.

  4. #12654
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic how the more popular candidate gets more votes than the person they beat, odd. I'm sure you Deep State folks are terrified by how well everything was hidden that no evidence after a year and a half and hundreds of audits, investigations and hearings.
    Ummmm, loads of evidence, many investigations ongoing and some court cases.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Ummmm, loads of evidence, many investigations ongoing and some court cases.
    I'm sorry- what evidence exactly?

    Be specific. Cite it.

    And which court cases? Because 63 of them were thrown out.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic how the more popular candidate gets more votes than the person they beat, odd. I'm sure you Deep State folks are terrified by how well everything was hidden that no evidence after a year and a half and hundreds of audits, investigations and hearings.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH psycho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Also Thank you Biden for canceling some oil leases that will really help with those really low gas prices we have

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH psycho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Also Thank you Biden for canceling some oil leases that will really help with those really low gas prices we have
    You do understand that there is a *global* energy crisis going on, right?

    And that the US has blunted a significant amount of the pain compared to other nations?

  8. #12658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    And that the US has blunted a significant amount of the pain compared to other nations?
    You fuckers just get more and more funny.

    "Be happy it's ONLY a 100%+ increase since Biden snaked his way into the White House! It could be worse! We could be Cuba!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-12-2022 at 01:18 AM.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You do understand that there is a *global* energy crisis going on, right?

    And that the US has blunted a significant amount of the pain compared to other nations?
    was just reading this is all. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...00b8567f7515ce

  10. #12660
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,776
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    There won't be a middle class left by the end of this administration.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5037
    Last Post: 08-12-2022, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 5159
    Last Post: 08-12-2022, 08:22 AM
  3. Replies: 743
    Last Post: 02-12-2022, 08:50 AM
  4. Replies: 2079
    Last Post: 02-11-2022, 05:50 PM
  5. Things that made you frown today (Political version)
    By Warriorbird in forum Politics
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 11-07-2020, 12:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •