Page 491 of 734 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 7340

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah. I still think he likes to be the underdog too. If Hillary hadn't won, but was 100% against pot, he'd still have switched to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To be fair, Sessions is a complete fucking moron when it comes to Marijuana. What with having blamed the rising opioid abuse on Marijuana and 'other' drugs. Completely ignoring that doctors hand that shit out like literal candy.
    No, all potheads should be executed by Judge Dredd.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-06-2019 at 09:22 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, all potheads should be executed by Judge Dredd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah. I still think he likes to be the underdog too. If Hillary hadn't won, but was 100% against pot, he'd still have switched to the left.
    Probably part of it. He gets behind candidates who are popular on the internet. Remember Ron Paul 2012? He was internet famous for a while, but it turned out to be 80% bots.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Probably part of it. He gets behind candidates who are popular on the internet. Remember Ron Paul 2012? He was internet famous for a while, but it turned out to be 80% bots.
    Ron Paul was the most annoying candidate in the world until Bernie Sanders came into relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Here’s another gem
    That’s a death threat to Shaft!

Now that Sessions is gone and Trump is talking about lifting the federal ban on pot, pk is probably pro-Trump again.

But he has to keep it in the closet for now, or else he’ll risk losing time4fun’s couch.

That might explain so much of his random babble lately that makes even less sense than his usual babble.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Now that Sessions is gone and Trump is talking about lifting the federal ban on pot, pk is probably pro-Trump again.

But he has to keep it in the closet for now, or else he’ll risk losing time4fun’s couch.

That might explain so much of his random babble lately that makes even less sense than his usual babble.
    He'll slowly transfer.

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's pretty much how I envision most bodies of water too.

And this: