Page 385 of 397 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3965

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #3841

    Default

    Holy shit I want to go to Portland now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  2. #3842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The fat bitch though.

    "Look at me I'm the traffic police! Look at me guys! Look! Someone look at me god dammit! Why don't my parents love me?"
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2018 at 08:56 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #3843

    Default

    What a bunch of retards.

    This is your Democrat Party of 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #3844

    Default

    I don't get how the Mayor of a city can get away with ordering police to stand down in order to allow this kind of shit to happen in the streets and putting lives in danger intentionally. Are there no legal repercussions for bullshit like that?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #3845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't get how the Mayor of a city can get away with ordering police to stand down in order to allow this kind of shit to happen in the streets and putting lives in danger intentionally. Are there no legal repercussions for bullshit like that?
    Imagine cwolff as the mayor of Portland.

    Now you have a good picture of Ted Wheeler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #3846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine cwolff as the mayor of Portland.

    Now you have a good picture of Ted Wheeler.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #3847

    Default

    Listen to them with their fucking racist hatred. Those cops are fucking pathetic too.

  8. #3848
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,835
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Listen to them with their fucking racist hatred. Those cops are fucking pathetic too.
    It gets even better. I looked a little deeper into this and it turns out that the police brought charges against the old man. Let that shit sink in.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  9. #3849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It gets even better. I looked a little deeper into this and it turns out that the police brought charges against the old man. Let that shit sink in.
    To be fair he did drive into a person. But on the other hand this is what happens when you allow lawlessness to fester, the old guy was probably scared and didn't know what to do and the cops were nowhere to be found because the mayor told them to let the thugs do whatever they wanted.

    It's like Charlottesville all over again; allow people to do whatever they want with no police intervention and eventually someone is going to take it too far.

  10. #3850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    To be fair he did drive into a person. But on the other hand this is what happens when you allow lawlessness to fester, the old guy was probably scared and didn't know what to do and the cops were nowhere to be found because the mayor told them to let the thugs do whatever they wanted.

    It's like Charlottesville all over again; allow people to do whatever they want with no police intervention and eventually someone is going to take it too far.
    He panicked. I don't agree with running people down but they were fucking on him like locusts just because his skin color. The cops standing there making excuses are the reason good people get hurt. Protect and fucking serve, not stand idly by hemming and hawing over what to do next and how people will feel.

    They cannot and should not be allowed to block traffic. They cannot and should not be allowed free reign to hurt who they choose. God I want Antifa in my home town. I'll fuck them up on my own.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •