Page 646 of 742 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648656696 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 7417

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #6451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I remember annoyance with the electoral system going back to 2001.
    They were cool with it again in 2016 until Hillary lost.

    Also:



    Said useful idiots being Back and people like Back.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #6452

    Default

    Alarming rate 40+ years ago. Terrifying.

    2, 3, and 8 are the republican model.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  3. #6453
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,389
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Alarming rate 40+ years ago. Terrifying.

    2, 3, and 8 are the republican model.
    Maybe, but 1-8 is def the Democrat model.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  4. #6454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you already forget about how democrats were all about the Electoral College until Hillary lost and now it's the worst thing ever?
    You mean how when the electoral vote aligns with the popular vote? Sure. Thats never been an issue for anyone, Captain Clueless.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I remember annoyance with the electoral system going back to 2001.
    Yeah..and I remember Democrats specifically not liking it because Al Gore won the popular vote against Bush (among other of the many issues with that election)

  6. #6456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They were cool with it again in 2016 until Hillary lost.

    Said useful idiots being Back and people like Back.
    The really sad thing about this, besides your absolute failure to understand why its so sad, is that that guy wrote that book to help poor people organize so they could stop being taken advantage of by people in power, essentially, which one would think would line up with small government types.

    None of what is in that image is actually in his book. So who is the useful idiot now?

    Its crazy to me that all your political opinions come from straight up propaganda memes designed to appeal to your gut emotions. Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism. I'm afraid its enough to swing a presidential election.

  7. #6457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You mean how when the electoral vote aligns with the popular vote? Sure. Thats never been an issue for anyone, Captain Clueless.
    So as long as democrats win, the voting system used doesn't matter. But if they lose, then it's the voting system's fault and it's racist.

    Otherwise what you're saying makes no sense. Which is to be expected in your case.

    Stop being such a useful idiot.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism.
    Just saving this for irony.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  9. #6459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The really sad thing about this, besides your absolute failure to understand why its so sad, is that that guy wrote that book to help poor people organize so they could stop being taken advantage of by people in power, essentially, which one would think would line up with small government types.

    None of what is in that image is actually in his book. So who is the useful idiot now?
    When did you read said book?

    Its crazy to me that all your political opinions come from straight up propaganda memes designed to appeal to your gut emotions. Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism. I'm afraid its enough to swing a presidential election.
    Incredible irony from the most useful of useful idiots. At least the keyboard ones. Which was the whole point of the post....that you're a useful idiot. If you need a poll for it, we can make that happen if you'd like.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #6460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Just saving this for irony.
    Backlash: "It's not propaganda if I agree with it!"

    He really is the poster child for useful idiot.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •