Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1220

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Can't tell who he's saying it to. I don't know their race.

To call somebody a "fucking nigger" as an insult? Yes, that is really racism.

I don't get mad, but it bothers me when somebody uses a group of people as an insult to mean bad or less than, yes.
    To me, these terms are just general insults when used like that. They're no different from bitch (which is kind of funny because no one cares if we call someone a bitch which is a reference to women), dick, asshole, etc. I think the only reason people want to make them out to be something else is because rather than referring to anatomy or a person's demeanor, they refer to a group of people. It's hard for a butthole or cock to get offended, I guess, so it's alright to use those words.

But let's be honest. What else is there for insults? Cocksucker and asshole get stale after a while and you gotta mix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    the N word.
    I hate this. "The N word" is nigger. No one reading that thinks otherwise. We should be able to have conversations without feeling the need to 'mask' what we're saying or talking about by using stupid phrases like that.
    Last edited by subzero; 09-12-2017 at 05:38 AM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I hate this. "The N word" is nigger. No one reading that thinks otherwise. We should be able to have conversations without feeling the need to 'mask' what we're saying or talking about by using stupid phrases like that.

Blog Entries

Yes, I consider college kids as children
    At what point do they become adults, a 2 year degree?

Are people that don't attend college never adults?

If an adult decides to go back to college are they no longer adults?

College students obviously should not be allowed to vote as they are incapable of making adult decisions.

I agree, it's best to treat college students as children, it's the best way to prepare them for an adult world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    At what point do they become adults, a 2 year degree?

Are people that don't attend college never adults?

If an adult decides to go back to college are they no longer adults?

College students obviously should not be allowed to vote as they are incapable of making adult decisions.

I agree, it's best to treat college students as children, it's the best way to prepare them for an adult world.

Blog Entries

I consider 18 to be adults. That is the age you can vote and go to adult jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Which is the hilarious part, go half way around the world and shoot someone in the face, disintegrate a small village using munitions, and get your legs blown off but drinking alcohol? Nahhhh that's in 3 more years.

Blog Entries

Did you get your parents permission before posting this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Did you get your parents permission before posting this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duskruin View Post
    Which is the hilarious part, go half way around the world and shoot someone in the face, disintegrate a small village using munitions, and get your legs blown off but drinking alcohol? Nahhhh that's in 3 more years.
    You aren't cool enough to drink alcohol at 18. Also, you can do all that shit at 17.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-12-2017 at 09:13 AM.