Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1220

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #1111
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    1,967
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Muh nature bro!


  2. #1112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The stupidity that peoples zen moment with nature will be disrupted by some painted stones that are hidden for people to find on land that was stolen from people who painted on rocks, while they park their $100,000 shit boxes in the "nature parks".
    Well okay then. Enjoy your outrage (which, again, seems to be the only outrage to be found here.)

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    1,967
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Well okay then. Enjoy your outrage (which, again, seems to be the only outrage to be found here.)
    Now you have more time to be outraged over Pewdiepie.

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    5,985
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't want to go into my nature parks and see vehicles.

    Then don't go to an RV resort and you won't see all these RVs.

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    1,967
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Then don't go to an RV resort and you won't see all these RVs.
    There's always RV's in my nature

  6. #1116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Now you have more time to be outraged over Pewdiepie.
    Yeah, I'm totally outraged. But you're right. I will continue being more concerned about internet celebrities promoting casual racism to children and you can keep having a problem with Texas not wanting people to vandalize parks.

  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    5,985
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Yeah, I'm totally outraged. But you're right. I will continue being more concerned about internet celebrities promoting casual racism to children and you can keep having a problem with Texas not wanting people to vandalize parks.
    And I'm more concerned with many liberal professors pushing their ideologies in the classroom.

  8. #1118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    And I'm more concerned with many liberal professors pushing their ideologies in the classroom.
    ^^^^^^^x10000

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    And I'm more concerned with many liberal professors pushing their ideologies in the classroom.
    When I was in college, I considered that to be a form of entertainment. But admittedly too many students these days don't seem to have a clue.

  10. #1120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I will continue being more concerned about internet celebrities promoting casual racism to children and you can keep having a problem with Texas not wanting people to vandalize parks.
    I'm putting on my razor-sharp edgecloak and gonna say I don't know anything about pootiepie aside from that they had him on a South Park episode a while back. So... did he call a black person a nigger? I'm assuming the answer is no. Is it really racism if he calls a white guy or whatever a nigger? I mean, you don't get mad when people call other people bitches, fags, etc in non-anti-woman or homophobic manners, do you?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •