Page 467 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3674174574654664674684694775175679671467 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    All I'll say is that one of us is having a problem with basic logic.
    Seems to be you. Do you know how much red tape DoJ needed to get through in order to get permission to raid the house and office of the President's personal lawyer and indict him? Evidence is not something they lack.

And the embarrassment keeps going. Now Androidpk thinks it's difficult for law enforcement to obtain a search warrant. All it takes is convincing a judge that they have probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. Probable cause is about the lowest legal standard of proof there is. It's usually literally just the law enforcement officers giving an oral account to a judge as to what their investigation is covering.

3. Default

Cohen was still Trump's lawyer at the time of the raid. If you think getting a warrant for the personal lawyer of the President of the United States is very easy and simple to do then you're stupider than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Cohen was still Trump's lawyer at the time of the raid. If you think getting a warrant for the personal lawyer of the President of the United States is very easy and simple to do then you're stupider than I thought.
    Getting a warrant for the president's lawyer isn't anymore difficult than getting a warrant for any other lawyer. It is true that there is more "red tape" involved with getting a search warrant for a lawyer, but almost all of that has to do with protecting attorney-client privileges, which mostly amounts to having an independent team go through documents to determine what is attorney-client privilege and what isn't. None of which has to do with convincing a judge to give them a search warrant.

I know it probably sounds good in your echo chamber of friends to say this dumb shit, but people outside of your echo chamber aren't always inflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Getting a warrant for the president's lawyer isn't anymore difficult than getting a warrant for any other lawyer. It is true that there is more "red tape" involved with getting a search warrant for a lawyer, but almost all of that has to do with protecting attorney-client privileges, which mostly amounts to having an independent team go through documents to determine what is attorney-client privilege and what isn't. None of which has to do with convincing a judge to give them a search warrant.

I know it probably sounds good in your echo chamber of friends to say this dumb shit, but people outside of your echo chamber aren't always inflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Except it is. They had to go through DoJ and FBI leadership in order to get permission to do that raid. Maybe you should try and keep up with the news instead of regurgitating your usual useless trollish BS here.

Except it is. They had to go through DoJ and FBI leadership in order to get permission to do that raid. Maybe you should try and keep up with the news instead of regurgitating your usual useless trollish BS here.
    Which they have to do with every lawyer they want to get a search warrant for, and again that's to ensure attorney-client privileges are kept intact, and not because "ZOMG! But it's the president's lawyer! We need super duper evidence now!"

I'm not sure how much more embarrassment on your part I can take.

7. Default

Which they have to do with every lawyer they want to get a search warrant for, and again that's to ensure attorney-client privileges are kept intact, and not because "ZOMG! But it's the president's lawyer! We need super duper evidence now!"

Yes, it was because he was the POTUS' lawyer. That was already confirmed by former FBI officials and US Attorney Generals.

Yes, it was because he was the POTUS' lawyer. That was already confirmed by former FBI officials and US Attorney Generals.
    Well you found my limit, Androidpk. Good job.

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Do you think we could get that sponsorship money to pay for medicare?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam