Page 296 of 369 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3690

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #2951

    Default

    Rep. Watson Coleman to Gowdy: “You’ve been out of control since you got on this committee “

    “This is not Benghazi!”
    Gowdy stares at her, and turns it over to her
    1:27 PM - 12 Jul 2018

    https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1017505681715482624

  2. #2952

    Default

    Did you see the part where this lunatic then said all Democrats should be pissed at the FBI and she personally blamed Strzok for why we have an "illegitimate" president?

    I guess some Democrats can't help themselves but blame our law enforcement for everything.

  3. #2953

    Default

    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...mpression=true

    So basically 3 Democrats wrote up an "Abolish ICE" bill, hoping to score brownie points in their districts among their base and their donors, thinking the speaker would never allow for a floor vote.

    Then Paul Ryan said sure, I'll allow a floor vote. Then the same 3 Democrats are saying they will vote no on the measure and are calling the whole thing a political stunt by Ryan. I love it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-12-2018 at 09:31 PM.

  4. Default

    Just finished watching the Strzok hearing, total kangaroo court. 2 years later and House Republicans are still obsessing over Hillary's emails.

  5. #2955
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...mpression=true

    So basically 3 Democrats wrote up an "Abolish ICE" bill, hoping to score brownie points in their districts among their base and their donors, thinking the speaker would never allow for a floor vote.

    Then Paul Ryan said sure, I'll allow a floor vote. Then the same 3 Democrats are saying they will vote no on the measure and are calling the whole thing a political stunt by Ryan. I love it.
    I didn't get that from the article, just the Schumer doesn't agree with the Abolish ICE thing.

    It is definitely a dumb stance by any democrats who take it though. sure, their Democrat base will love it but those are their base and go democrat regardless. You are trying to grab those moderates. I don't think the moderates agree with abolishing law enforcement agencies for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Just finished watching the Strzok hearing, total kangaroo court. 2 years later and House Republicans are still obsessing over Hillary's emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-12-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #2956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Just finished watching the Strzok hearing, total kangaroo court. 2 years later and House Republicans are still obsessing over Hillary's emails.
    Were any subpoenas involved?

  7. #2957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I didn't get that from the article, just the Schumer doesn't agree with the Abolish ICE thing.

    It is definitely a dumb stance by any democrats who take it though. sure, their Democrat base will love it but those are their base and go democrat regardless. You are trying to grab those moderates. I don't think the moderates agree with abolishing law enforcement agencies for the most part.
    The article is from The Hill, they are like MSNBC on steroids. They aren't going to mention the 3 Democrats who introduced the bill said they are going to vote no. But the 3 Democrats who introduced the bill said they are going to vote no.

  8. #2958
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Were any subpoenas involved?


    eta: you just said sub penis
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 07-12-2018 at 09:37 PM.

  9. #2959
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The article is from The Hill, they are like MSNBC on steroids. They aren't going to mention the 3 Democrats who introduced the bill said they are going to vote no. But the 3 Democrats who introduced the bill said they are going to vote no.
    I mean, I think it is great to call the fuckers on it anyways. I'd love to see this all explode in their face.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #2960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The article is from The Hill, they are like MSNBC on steroids. They aren't going to mention the 3 Democrats who introduced the bill said they are going to vote no. But the 3 Democrats who introduced the bill said they are going to vote no.
    Here's the source for the three Democrats saying they won't pass it:

    https://twitter.com/ella_nilsen/stat...140224/photo/1

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •