Page 769 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 2696697197597677687697707717798198691269 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 16577

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Bernie is even going to Tulsi's defense. I think Hilary is just done.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-22-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It looks like Trudeau is going to win a second term but the conservatives won the popular vote.

Surely for four years we are going to be hearing from left leaning screaming maniacs that a conservative should be PM of Canada because they won the popular vote right?

...right?
    To be honest I have never looked in to how Canada runs their elections. I'm guessing it's not so much like our electoral college but rather like GB's elections?

It is interesting none the less, mostly how the Democrats narratives keep getting destroyed by...the Democrats. Black face good now?..........it's all so confusing!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I very much want to think she's done but that's underestimating the very large number of D voters who would immediately rabidly support her if she announced for 2020, which could lead to severe babytown frolics because I don't see how anyone gets a clear majority of delegates if the primary is between HRC/Warren/Bernie/Biden.

If you want to see how wild the Hillary Hive still is take a look in the replies just about any Bernie tweet (or tweet about Bernie) ever. It's just untold scores of insanely angry HRC supporters who still blame him (also Russia) for her getting stomped out by Trump.
    Last edited by audioserf; 10-22-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I very much want to think she's done but that's underestimating the very large number of D voters who would immediately rabidly support her if she announced for 2020, which could lead to severe babytown frolics because I don't see how anyone gets a clear majority of delegates if the primary is between HRC/Warren/Bernie/Biden.

If you want to see how wild the Hillary Hive still is take a look in the replies just about any Bernie tweet (or tweet about Bernie) ever. It's just untold scores of insanely angry HRC supporters who still blame him (also Russia) for her getting stomped out by Trump.
    To be fair, I consider Bernie supporters to be the biggest wackos on the planet and I imagine most of the anti-Bernie replies are trolling them.

Blog Entries

Hillary is done. The problem is that Hillary doesn't know she is done, she can't fathom that another woman will be the first female president.

Making everyone out to be the mortal enemy of your country, that's Dr. Evil psychopath shit. 2016 very well could be the best example of why we have an electoral college.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Hillary is done. The problem is that Hillary doesn't know she is done, she can't fathom that another woman will be the first female president.

Making everyone out to be the mortal enemy of your country, that's Dr. Evil psychopath shit. 2016 very well could be the best example of why we have an electoral college.
    Oh, she is done, but I think she is super done now. Like this is her last gasps of life to try and remain relevant. RUSSIA IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!1111

I hope she announces tomorrow that she's running again.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hillary is still pissed at Tulsi for endorsing Sanders in 2016.

Stupid people fell for the whole "ZOMG RUSSIANS DID IT!" when the Hillary camp created that narrative when they lost the biggest gimme election ever... but even those stupid people aren't falling for it again.

Well, most of them. Still haven't heard from the absolutely colossal stupid people yet.

Backlash, care to weigh in?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hillary is still pissed at Tulsi for endorsing Sanders in 2016.
    Yeah it is absolutely this

There's this huge hairy man in Canada who now insists he's really a woman, except you know he still has a dick and balls.

Well this guy has a sordid history of trying to get young women to touch his dick because he's so ugly no one will willingly do so.

He actually sued 15 different estheticians because they refused to wax his hairy balls. No, this really happened. He went to these businesses that exclusively deal with customers who have vaginas, plopped his hairy balls down and said "Wax these, you bigot!" One of them even ran the business out of her house and he wanted to go to her house and have her wax his balls there, when she said she has a husband and he wouldn't be comfortable with this, nor would she be comfortable with a man's hairy balls in her house, he accused her of being a transphobe and sued her and she was forced to shut down her business because of all of the complaints she received.

Thankfully this fruitcake was basically laughed out of court and he was ordered to pay 3 of the 15 people he sued 2000 dollars each.

This same guy also hosted a "tops optional" pool party for girls aged 12-22. He also said to protect the privacy of the girls that parents wouldn't be allowed, but of course he would be allowed. How is this guy not in jail? Just how afraid are people in Canada of going after obvious predators just because they now identify as a woman?