Page 185 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 851351751831841851861871952352856851185 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

You're pretty retarded these days.

I'm failing to see the negatives of a government shutdown except maybe people who love going to national parks being slightly disappointed, or perhaps in some rare instances, Clark W. Griswold "Wally World is closed" unslightly disappointed.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-20-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm failing to see the negatives of a government shutdown except maybe people who love going to national parks being slightly disappointed, or perhaps in some rare instances, Clark W. Griswold "Wally World is closed" unslightly disappointed.
    Well, and people that are paid hourly that work for the Government not getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The shutdown is totally going to help the Republicans in November.
    And I'm sure dems running on "We shut down the government over putting illegal immigrants before American citizens" will be a raging success.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

And I'm sure dems running on "We shut down the government over putting illegal immigrants before American citizens" will be a raging success.
    Over issues that don't even need to be brought up yet.

7. Default

Republicans control the White House, the Senate and the House. The blame is falling on them.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Well, and people that are paid hourly that work for the Government not getting paid.
    Hundreds of thousands of people going without pay, totally can't see any cons of a shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Republicans control the White House, the Senate and the House. The blame is falling on them.
    My point is this isn't going to be some giant issue dems are going to successfully run on in November like you're so convinced of. Let's not forget they filibustered and force a 60 vote requirement.

In a late-night vote, Senate Democrats joined to block a bill that would have kept the government running until mid-February. A flurry of last-minute negotiations failed to produce an agreement.

Democrats tried to use the Friday night funding deadline to win concessions from Republicans, including an extension of DACA, an Obama-era program protecting some young immigrants from deportation. The program is set to expire in March. Republicans sought more time for talks, but Democrats refused.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ding-deal.html

Good luck with that, especially in addition to all the left's other bullshit since Election Day that's been driving a lot of their own voters away.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-20-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    The funny thing is Schumer gave him everything to the point where even McConnell was taken aback (Senate R leader), still solid no from the President. Art of the deal here folks.
    He didn't give him shit other than an empty promise and a "maybe we will think about it". That isn't a deal, that isn't a concession, that is a bait and switch.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie