Page 138 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 38881281361371381391401481882386381138 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

The dude has dementia or something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's like the 3rd or 4th time he's forgotten to sign something.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Oh good, we're back to mocking the president for every little mishap he has while being recorded 24/7 whenever he's in public. I missed that the past 8 years with the press giving Obama a pass on everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh good, we're back to mocking the president for every little mishap he has while being recorded 24/7 whenever he's in public. I missed that the past 8 years with the press giving Obama a pass on everything.
    When did Obama forget to sign an executive order?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

President Obama has received mainly bad press since his first 100 days in office ended in April, reversing his previous run of positive news coverage, according to a new study by researchers at George Mason and Chapman Universities. The study finds that every major policy of the administration has received more criticism than praise from the press.

https://www.usnews.com/news/washington-whispers/articles/2009/09/14/media-coverage-of-obama-grows-more-negative

Quit being stupid, Obama got plenty of negative press coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    President Obama has received mainly bad press since his first 100 days in office ended in April, reversing his previous run of positive news coverage, according to a new study by researchers at George Mason and Chapman Universities. The study finds that every major policy of the administration has received more criticism than praise from the press.

https://www.usnews.com/news/washington-whispers/articles/2009/09/14/media-coverage-of-obama-grows-more-negative

Quit being stupid, Obama got plenty of negative press coverage.
    Well as long as "researchers" from universities who insist there are 64 genders and that Antifa violence is a good thing says so then I guess it must be true.

8. Default

Luckily for you Trump has thick skin.

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by time4pk View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyQiRBTk1k

OMG Obama has dementia or something!

Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by time4pk View Post
    How was I to know criticizing the shittiest president we've ever had would trigger so many morons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You got it all wrong. We just feel threatened by a strong independent woman such as yourself with all those degrees in everything and making more money than the rest of us here combined.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible